Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Wanna hear a good one??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Wanna hear a good one??
Original Message   Feb 22, 2005 6:17 pm
I needed some help with my yards yesterday. Well i gave my soon to be brother-in-law a call. Well we get to to the first yard and i told him to use my back up trimmer. I told him it probably needs gas. Well I'm off mowing he brings the trimmer over and says listen to this thing run, well it was knocking. I asked him what gas did you use? He said the same gas you just put in your mower. Should I kill him?? lol I'm just thank full it was my backup just a Cub Cadet. Man that baby is singing now. I guess it was my fault in a way I figured a 21yr old man knows the diffrence in his motors. I bet it won't happen again. take care Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42