Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow Dance

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Snow Dance
Original Message   Feb 16, 2005 6:42 am
Anybody out there know how to do the snow dance?  We sure need to know.  We really would like some more snow.  This rain is getting outta hand.

Sherri

Replies: 11 - 20 of 72Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
MissSnowshoveler

Re: Snow Dance
Reply #11   Feb 16, 2005 8:00 pm
Let your mind run wild - picture your favorite OPE out there (whether it be red or orange), a nice striped pole, some lace...

Well I guess you all can go from there.

Sherri

MountainMan

Overpowered is Usually Adequate

Reply #12   Feb 16, 2005 8:01 pm
Is there any special way this dance should be performed???

Sherri

Sherri

Marshall wrote:

Oh Lord, give me strength to restain. 

And we wonder WHY ITS RAINING ?? Its getting Awfull Hot Around Here

Ariens 1128PRO- Honda Generator_ Husky 480-257 Jonsered 2050Turbo- Shindiawa T2500 SCAG Mower -little wonder blower-Sears track blower-Coleman Generator- Bombadier ATV-Stihl HS-45 Etc-Etc-Etc
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #13   Feb 16, 2005 8:08 pm
OK, here's perfect example.......just add a ladies twist and you'll be great.

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #14   Feb 16, 2005 8:12 pm
Is that why it's raining???  Dang nabbit I'll have to go put on a couple layers of clothes and then my snow gear and head outside.  Boy ain't that gonona be something to move around in once it all gets wet.

I'm bound to get this dance thing right sooner or later...

Is there a special chant I should know about?

Snowshoveler wants to know what the pole is made out of.

Sherri

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #15   Feb 16, 2005 8:48 pm
Marshall wrote:

That's not a very hard dance - I just hope I don't break a leg bouncing back and forth.

But Snowshoveler says that's not quite it - how do you expect me to do this right if you don't give me anymore help.

LOL

Sherri

Marshall

Reply #16   Feb 16, 2005 8:54 pm
Well, no wonder it's not snowning, if he says that's not it, he hasn't been doing it right. 
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Reply #17   Feb 16, 2005 9:42 pm
okay its gonna snow now...

a little background info first.

some time ago i was the snowdance expert ,actually more like a novice but with much help from friends here i managed to pretty much screw up the entire eastern seaboard.

some places had almost 3 feet of snow ...i was a legend in my own mind.

but i digress ,that was then  this is now...and we need snow...lots

so anyway Miss snowshoveler is outside in the driveway wearing not much wrapped around this brass pole that Marshall told her to stick in the mud.

shes doing somesort of "dance" i dont know if i would call it that.

so there is a guy smoothing out the ruts in the dirt road we live on...with of all things a shiny new JOHN DEERE tractor.

its a 4x4x4.im watching him carefully.i mean the tractor im watching.its got a V blade on the front where the bucket would normally go .and a huge snowblower on the back.

nice cab with all the bells and whistles.

so anyway...this tractor driver sees Miss snowshoveler and thats the end of his road repairs.

he is watching her from in the tractor but cant see much so he gets out of the tractor and walks in the driveway.

so there is this nice shiny new tractor sitting there minding its own business.

i should mention our road is kinda on a bit of a hill a short distance from a bit of a cliff...

seeing my chance to finally get some snow i think about sneaking out to the tractor and letting the brake off and just giving it a nudge...

while im thinking about how long ill be in jail for this ...the darn thing decides to runaway all by its self.

mr tractor driver has no idea whats going on untill its to late ...you know a tractor in neutrall will pick up quite a bit of speed when there isnt anything dragging like a blade.

and wow dont they fly well for somthing that weighs about 10 tons.

sheesh what a mess when that thing hit the bottom of that cliff it cought a fire and that was a nice boom.

fire dept came but said wasnt worth sending a crew down to put out fire....just rocks and swamp and nothing else to burn.

not sure why a diesel tractor would explode on impact but hey im not complaining.

nice fireworks.

last time i was involved in a snowdance i was responsible for the complete destruction  of a honda track drive snowblower.

and that was the best snowdance till now .

while i wasnt actually responsible for the johndeers destruction ,i did suggest to miss snowshoveler that she do a snowdance .

so in a way i kinda got the tractor rolling as it were.

i think im still the king of snow dance...but dont complain when you cant see out your windows cause the snow is above them.

later chris    

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Marshall

Reply #18   Feb 16, 2005 9:53 pm
ROFLMAO.  We need pics! 
Richie

Bring On The White Stuff

Reply #19   Feb 16, 2005 10:02 pm
Chris, that was as funny as it gets, even my wife is on the floor after reading it

Richie
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #20   Feb 16, 2005 11:19 pm
ROFL.....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Replies: 11 - 20 of 72Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42