Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda HS1132 auger/blower turn independently of auger pulley

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MarkInParis

Honda HS1132 auger/blower turn independently of auger pulley
Original Message   Feb 5, 2015 4:17 pm
I have a Honda HS1132 that ran over something that made a noise and instead of breaking the shear bolts the complete auger and blower assembly now turns independently of the auger pulley. I can not see behind the blower (blade) or in front of the auger pulley. I have been searching and researching drawings, parts and forums for some clues to the issue. I can't find anything. MY GUESS: is that there is a shaft (a 2-4" shaft) that attaches the blower to the auger pulley. There must be a bolt or pin that has broken. This is a vary difficult area to see and I would need to remove the complete auger/blower assembly and housing just to get a view. Is there anyone that has a picture, drawing or knowledge of what this looks like and what could be the problem?
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42