Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > your message board is crappy

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

your message board is crappy
Original Message   Feb 7, 2005 5:57 pm
last week i posted a very detailed story about about a honda snowblower .at least i thought i posted it until the site told me i wasnt a member and couldnt post here.and my story was lost in a hurry.

i thought it was somthing i did...and even posted here about it.a few minutes later my computer went down and i didnt get back for days.

this evening i started posting a deatailed story about a kohler engine .

guess what it kicked me out again..and i even checked to see if i was still logged in and i was.

when i hit the post button ...there it was gone .

sombody seems to be playing a nasty trick here.

im not very computer savvy but small engines are my experienca .

if you like me helping then someone best help me.

later a very disapointed chris 

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 1 - 30 of 30View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 30 of 30View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42