Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Jubol's Swing Valve Oil Drain

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mml4

Snow is good,
Deep snow is better!

Jubol's Swing Valve Oil Drain
Original Message   Feb 2, 2005 1:12 pm
Just finished installing Jubol's swing valve oil drain. My installation required the use of a 90 degree elbow due to clearance issues. The real reason for this post is to tell you that the Tecumseh drain tube requires a 1/4"NPT valve. The OD of the tube(drain pipe) is 0.540". Sounds crazy because that's larger than 1/2 inch but that's the correct valve size.

I went to the local plumbing supplies but no one had the LOCKING model that Robmints pictured. I ordered it from McMaster-Carr as Mints suggested.Phone # is (732)329-3200. The part #is4629K11  on page 350 of their catalog.Got it the next day. The locking model has a hole in the handle that accomodates a bolt with a ny-lock nut to prevent the valve from opening(bolt and nut not included).

Thanks to Fred and Mints ! No more mess!

Marc

PS- If you missed  the original thread use the search feature and type in "Jubol's swing valve."

SnapperV210P,Toro22177,TroyBilt42010Snowthrower,Craftsman Shredder,American Turbo Pressure Washer HondaGX200,Stihl011Saw,EchoPas260Trimmer Edger,EchoPB602Blower,EchoHCR150Hedge Clipper
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42