Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > update on snow-pup 14 and questions on reviews..........

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
skyking3

update on snow-pup 14 and questions on reviews..........
Original Message   Jan 30, 2005 11:20 am
i posted a question regarding an old toro snow-pup with the coil wire too short awhile ago....................

the friend of mine decided after all this time not to fix it and asked if i wanted it...............

of course i said yes...............

after 20 minutes it was running and 20 minutes after that i had the scraper bar fixed..............

this little machine was sooooooooooo impressive with the snow it would throw...................

i took it thru an 18" snow bank and although it bogged a little , it cut right thru it................

wish there was a way to post reviews about older equipment...........

would it benefit anyone to read reviews about older equipment mostly from the 60's ??????????

i got alot of  OPE from that era , but not sure anyone could use that info ............

what do you think ?,

bill

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42