Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > ariens 13-36 dle

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

ariens 13-36 dle
Original Message   Jan 25, 2005 4:57 pm
hi guys hows it going now.

just throwing my hat in the door to see if i get a snowball tossed at me.

been away a long time and really started missing things.especially with all the snow.

so i thought i would check in .

we have been very busy at work with all the snow.well over 2 feet now approaching 3 feet in many spots.

have sold most of our snowblowers.had a couple ariens units 13 horse pro model 36 inch bucket.

sold one today so of course i was all over the front lawn with it.

nice machine .

we also sell the snappers ,and an 11 horse with the briggs will outblow  the ariens .

but i think the difference is in the engine.

you just cant beat the torque of those new ohv briggs engines. 

once i get the feel for this i could put in a review or two if allowed ,i will try not to be to biased

thats all for now ...

snowshoveler out

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 2 - 11 of 21Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
robmints

Re: ariens 13-36 dle
Reply #2   Jan 25, 2005 5:13 pm
This is a happy day Chris.
You have been missed.
The "snowshoveler out" will take some getting used to. We are still kind of used to "later chris" Either way It's great to see you.
Emmo

Reply #3   Jan 25, 2005 5:15 pm
Welcome Back Shoveler!

Hope you stick around.........it's been a long time!
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #4   Jan 25, 2005 5:26 pm
Old snowshovlers never die, they just go away and comeback throwing just as far. 

You have indeed been missed, can't wait until navihawk and millwright read this, they'll have wet dreams. They have been worried about you as we all have. Glad your walkin and talkin, kickin and *hitin 

Hey, how's the snow been way up north north, you still live in that area don't you?

snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Reply #5   Jan 25, 2005 5:45 pm
yes marshall im still up north north.and we have a lot of snow .3 blizzards in 1 week

and my new home has about 400 feet of driveway and 3 parking areas....can you say forever with my snowblower.so tired can hardley write, lol

speaking of my snowblower i better be getting my but to the basement and do some work to it.

needs the chains replaced in the tracks,they were worn out when i put the tracks on and that was a thousand inches of snow ago.

at least i have a basement i can work in now and a shiny new wood furnace ....mmmwarm.

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #6   Jan 25, 2005 6:13 pm
Chris...

After you went MIA.... you caused some worry about yourself...
And you're input was sincerely missed by many...

We're glad you're back here !   

New folks to meet...

Hope you stay...

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

sawme

1Thess 4: 11-12

Reply #7   Jan 25, 2005 6:37 pm

Good to see you back Chris.

Tom      

Stihl 036/MS-55 YB /Homelite Trimmer/ Troy-Bilt Tiller/ MTD Rider/ Honda HS1132TA
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #8   Jan 25, 2005 6:46 pm
I briefly remember you on the old forum.  Anyway, maybe someone could fill me and the newer guys in on your history. 

BTW, Nice to meet you.   

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #9   Jan 25, 2005 7:41 pm
Chris is that really you!!???

Man we have been missing you for two years now!! lol.....

Welcome Back Man!!! 

I tried E-mailing you a few times but I couldn't get through. 

This is a fine Day....

I will update your account.....

Again a big welcome back....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
navihawk

Reply #10   Jan 26, 2005 8:11 am
Hey 'Shovler...............Welcome back man.I thought you got frozen over on that ice patch in your yard.Chisel yourself out did you?

Steve

SnowPro

Reply #11   Jan 26, 2005 2:30 pm
snowshoveler wrote:

and my new home has about 400 feet of driveway and 3 parking areas....can you say forever with my snowblower.so tired can hardley write, lol

at least i have a basement i can work in now and a shiny new wood furnace ....mmmwarm.

later chris

Welcome, Welcome!

It has been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

Glad to hear all is well.

So.................as I recall, before you went MIA, your house was surrounded by 6 feet of ice! .  Is that why you got the new home?  Got away from that river, did you?   Congratulations on the new purchase.

You were never forgotten!

Ken

Replies: 2 - 11 of 21Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42