Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > ariens 13-36 dle

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

ariens 13-36 dle
Original Message   Jan 25, 2005 4:57 pm
hi guys hows it going now.

just throwing my hat in the door to see if i get a snowball tossed at me.

been away a long time and really started missing things.especially with all the snow.

so i thought i would check in .

we have been very busy at work with all the snow.well over 2 feet now approaching 3 feet in many spots.

have sold most of our snowblowers.had a couple ariens units 13 horse pro model 36 inch bucket.

sold one today so of course i was all over the front lawn with it.

nice machine .

we also sell the snappers ,and an 11 horse with the briggs will outblow  the ariens .

but i think the difference is in the engine.

you just cant beat the torque of those new ohv briggs engines. 

once i get the feel for this i could put in a review or two if allowed ,i will try not to be to biased

thats all for now ...

snowshoveler out

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 1 - 21 of 21View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 21 of 21View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42