Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda HS928TA Snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
kderobertis

Honda HS928TA Snowblower
Original Message   Mar 9, 2010 2:21 pm
I'm looking to order a Honda HS928TA (recoil only) snowblower in mid April so I'm guaranteed to get one in late summer/early fall, but have no dealers on Long Island that have anything in stock, so I could see the physical size of this machine.

So forum members, any additional thoughts on this machine?  I have searched various threads and there are many people suggesting the HS928 over the HS724, basically because of the limited hp on the HS724.

I currently have a Ariens 624 for the last 5 years, good machine, served it's purpose, but looking to take it to the next level.  My biggest issue with the Ariens is the EOD issue, not easy but it does it job, now looking for something that won't have an issue. 

I would like to see the machine before placing a down payment, but these snowblower are very rare on Long Island (track version) and all dealers claim this is a special order unit, they don't stock them.

This message was modified Mar 9, 2010 by kderobertis

Ken

Replies: 1 - 61 of 61View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 61 of 61View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42