Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > no respect

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
whitedog

cry once when you buy it, not every time you use it!

no respect
Original Message   Jan 23, 2005 3:27 pm
i was out having fun this morning, just trying to help out my neighbors. 1st i clear the driveway of the old woman next door and i bust a shear pin-glad a greased the auger preseason-replaced with no problem. go to the next neighbor and halfway thru the eod they come out of the house to tell me they have a new snoblower and to leave the snow for them to play in. off to the last neighbor - big driveway - and make two passes at the eod and out of the house they come, "thanks for your help but we have a new snoblower, so beat it". does anyone have any uncleared snow i can play in?

wd

ope: ariens 8524, winco 8kw - b/s vanguard v twin, little giant 5 hp b/s, stihl br-650

the difference between smart and stupid is stupid knows no bounds

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42