Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Chaining oil in Airens 11528LE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Chuck1

Chaining oil in Airens 11528LE
Original Message   Jan 15, 2005 9:26 am
This may be a dumb question, but someone once told me that there's no such thing! 

Anyway, I'm about to do my first oil change on my new Ariens. I've been through the owner’s manual numerous times and, while it steps you through the motions, it doesn't actually show you where the drain plug is located. A visual check of the machine makes me think that the plug is at the end of a silver colored rod that protrudes to the left of the recoil starter. Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks.

Chuck1

Ariens 11528, Yard Machine by MTD 6.0HP Mower, Weed Eater GTI-15, Simoniz S1600 Washer, Weber Silver C.
Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42