Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens differential upgrade kit

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jaks51703

Ariens differential upgrade kit
Original Message   Dec 15, 2007 11:57 am
Hi, I am a new to this forum, but have been reading quite a bit lately. I read on here that Ariens makes an upgrade it to convert a non-differential unit to one with a differential. Has anyone purchased this upgrade?? I checked Ariens parts radar, but nothing seems to come up for an accessory kit. I have a 1027LE , and am wondering if it would be worthwhile to purchase the upgrade or trade mine in on a DLE model ...Any info would be helpful.. I dont have a paved driveway so the locked axle plays havoc on chewing it up and it is quite a pain to constantly be locking and unlocking the axle since i have compound curves i have to deal with.

Thanks

Jeff

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42