Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Finally here's the video and the conclusion of Clarence Impeller Kit!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Moderator Denis

Finally here's the video and the conclusion of Clarence Impeller Kit!
Original Message   Dec 12, 2007 11:42 am

THE MOVIE

You may leave your comments and apreciation on youtube if you wish!

This message was modified Dec 12, 2007 by Denis

Replies: 13 - 22 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Moderator Denis

Re: Finally here's the video and the conclusion of Clarence Impeller Kit!
Reply #13   Dec 12, 2007 9:23 pm
donjag wrote:
how come?tight space?

on Ariens there's a 90 degrees angle steel plate in the back of each blades and thats where its hard to tighten

donjag

i've gone to find myself,if i'm here when you arrive,keep me here until i get back.

Reply #14   Dec 12, 2007 9:31 pm
i was just wondering,it looks like it works great.i have a monster john deere that hate wet slushy snow,if i didnt get it free,i would blow it up.but it eats powder like you would not believe,thanks.

borat

Reply #15   Dec 12, 2007 9:47 pm
Good going Denis.  You can really hear the engine bark when you get into the slush stuff.  Obviously nasty stuff to move.  The machine really blasts that stuff out.  Wouldn't want to be caught in front of it. 

By the way, thanks for the advice and posting my picture.  When I tried to add the attachment, I didn't have any choices.  I just displayed the image then copied the address for it from the top of the page.  I didn't see anywhere else that would give me an alternative.  Any suggestions?

Moderator Denis

Reply #16   Dec 13, 2007 8:49 pm
Click on the yellow window thumbs up here that shows little mountain then paste your URL and your done

borat

Reply #17   Dec 13, 2007 9:21 pm
Hi Denis.

Thanks for the info but I had that part figured out.  My problem is trying to find the correct URL with the .jpg file over at www.serving.com.  When I select this picture, this is the only detectable URL  and it's right up at the top of the page in the address field:  http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3&u=11783895

So, my problem is trying to get the correct address for the picture.  Any suggestions there?

Thanks for the help bud.  

Moderator Denis

Reply #18   Dec 13, 2007 10:58 pm
check completly down the page of serving ypou'll find it Adresse de l'image
This message was modified Dec 13, 2007 by Denis

borat

Reply #19   Dec 14, 2007 10:00 am
Thanks Denis.

I was overlooking one part of the process.  I had to hit "Links" to get me to the page with the addresses.  I'm posting a pic to see if it works.  I must admit that this is a $#%*bersome way of posting pics.  Other forums are much simpler. 

This picture was taken about ten days ago.  We got 25"  or so that weekend. 

:

Moderator Denis

Reply #20   Dec 14, 2007 10:32 pm
donjag wrote:
that was great,i really liked the sound effects of the snow bouncing off your vehicle,was it easy to install?i want one.

Donjag, try to minimize your pic to small icon because every time you post we see the big blower.

nicdanger

Reply #21   Dec 26, 2007 11:35 am
Question

How the heck do you drill the holes in the impeller without disassembling it? I have a Sear 5hp (made by MTD). My impeller gap is nearly one full inch! I can't fit my hand or my drill down the chute. Even I remove the auger blades I won't be able to get the drill straigtht into the blade.

Thanks.

borat

Reply #22   Dec 26, 2007 12:56 pm
You need a long bit. 
Replies: 13 - 22 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42