Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 11526DLE vs. Sierra Snow

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
NevadaFlyFisher

11526DLE vs. Sierra Snow
Original Message   Jan 2, 2005 2:22 am
After spending over three hours shoveling yesterday morning, I decided to stop screwing around and take the plunge. Luckily, I found an Ariens dealer at the lake that 1) was "kind of" open on New Year's Day, 2) had a 11526DLE in stock, and 3) was asking a bit under MSRP even after our huge snowfall at this point in the season. We should have a few more inches by tomorrow morning so the GF and I can spend some time getting acquainted with our new beast. I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone... I posted a couple of questions last winter and have spent a helluva lot of time just reading since then; I'm confident I made the right purchase decision as a result. I'll post my adventures and perhaps a few pictures as the winter progresses. Thanks again!

Ariens 11526DLE
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42