Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 11526DLE vs. Sierra Snow

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
NevadaFlyFisher

11526DLE vs. Sierra Snow
Original Message   Jan 2, 2005 2:22 am
After spending over three hours shoveling yesterday morning, I decided to stop screwing around and take the plunge. Luckily, I found an Ariens dealer at the lake that 1) was "kind of" open on New Year's Day, 2) had a 11526DLE in stock, and 3) was asking a bit under MSRP even after our huge snowfall at this point in the season. We should have a few more inches by tomorrow morning so the GF and I can spend some time getting acquainted with our new beast. I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone... I posted a couple of questions last winter and have spent a helluva lot of time just reading since then; I'm confident I made the right purchase decision as a result. I'll post my adventures and perhaps a few pictures as the winter progresses. Thanks again!

Ariens 11526DLE
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Majorxlr8n

Re: 11526DLE vs. Sierra Snow
Reply #1   Jan 2, 2005 2:55 am
I'll post my adventures and perhaps a few pictures as the winter progresses. Thanks again!

We'll hold ya to it Nevada! Would love to see some ACTION pics!

Marty

Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #2   Jan 2, 2005 1:15 pm
Hope it works well for ya !

Let us know how it goes...

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #3   Jan 2, 2005 2:36 pm
I was going to purchase the that model, but didn't want to pay $400 more. That machine should move any kind of snow Let's see some pics.

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #4   Jan 2, 2005 8:14 pm
All this talk of snow, and my new Ariens 1332DLE monster just sits........it is 51 degrees here outside of Buffalo.
On top of that, the Bills lost today, so they are done for the season with no playoff games......oh well. I'm glad I'm not one of those guys whose whole week is determined how the Bills played.
Maybe I'll go out to the garage and dust off the beast...........without even putting on a coat.

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
REguy

Ever been to the sea Billy??

Reply #5   Jan 2, 2005 11:12 pm
I Agree, you guys really are good folks. I visit here every day, don't say much but really enjoy reading the threads and gaining knowledge from you guys. I did not receive a notice from TORO of my 826LE having a plastic update, but after reading it here on this site or the other site I should say, I contacted my dealer and he happily did the update. Thank you guys.

Domenic

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42