Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Should I have bought it?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Should I have bought it?
Original Message   May 20, 2005 7:46 pm
Hey guys, Well I have a neighbor lady that lives by herself. I think she is in her early 40's I mow her yard for her now for 20.00 dollars each time. Well she tld me she wishes she could find her a push mower , because she wants the exercise. Well I found this one for 40.00 I bought it from a guy next to one of my yards I mow. I looked at it the muffler has very little rust on it the oil looks brand new and the safety bar wear it pulls next to the handle bars has no scratches on it. Think I  got a decent price. Later Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 7 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Should I have bought it?
Reply #7   May 21, 2005 3:12 am
I think we need Alta pics.  
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #8   May 21, 2005 9:57 am
Mike, that was nice of you sir, you have a kind heart. I won't tell anyone, it'll be our secret.
Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #9   May 21, 2005 10:23 am
Hi Mike. Nice of you to do that for your neighbor. Ummm, early 40's is a good age.  I just started taking care of my 86 year old neighbors property and she's very happy with the results. I got to playing around yesterday, and striped her front lawn with the Simplicity. Geez, I thought she was gonna cry she thought it looked so good.  LOL.  It's a lot of extra work for me, but that kinda makes it all worthwhile. Sounds like you got a good deal.

Kevin

Simplicity Conquest
cleanmaxx_brian

"At least I am enjoying the ride"

Reply #10   May 21, 2005 10:39 am
Plus being that it is a push mower and not self propelled, it will be good exercise. Very nice of you indeed!

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #11   May 21, 2005 2:23 pm
Thanks guys, I'll see if I can get a pic. lol She is kinda shy she thinks she is bothering us when she comes over once a week lol. I think I'm still gonna have to mow on her septic tank (he above ground kind) its steep I would hate for her to try to push that mower up that thing although she did want exercise lol.

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
patsfan

Reply #12   May 23, 2005 4:17 pm
That was definitely a nice thing to do.  Now regarding the picture.........could you get her a bikini  ?? 

formerly OT
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #13   May 23, 2005 4:20 pm
That would not be a pretty picture trust me

patsfan

Reply #14   May 23, 2005 4:22 pm
Vangellis wrote:
Hi Mike. Nice of you to do that for your neighbor. Ummm, early 40's is a good age.  I just started taking care of my 86 year old neighbors property and she's very happy with the results. I got to playing around yesterday, and striped her front lawn with the Simplicity. Geez, I thought she was gonna cry she thought it looked so good.  LOL.  It's a lot of extra work for me, but that kinda makes it all worthwhile. Sounds like you got a good deal.

Kevin

You and Mike are really good neighbors.  I doff my chapeau to the both of you.  oops!  I don't wear one.!  So I'll just say  "nice thing to do"

formerly OT
Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #15   May 23, 2005 4:34 pm
mikefla1 wrote:
That would not be a pretty picture trust me

I'll take your word for it.  LOL

Thanks Patsfan.                                                                     Kevin

Simplicity Conquest
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #16   May 23, 2005 7:07 pm
Thanks Pat

Replies: 7 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42