Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > BCS 2-wheel tractor...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

BCS 2-wheel tractor...
Original Message   Apr 22, 2005 6:35 pm
HI...

Snowblower is off... rototiller was on... gardens tilled...

Now the chipper shredder is on... used twice... 2-3 hours... works well... yard debris to compost !

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 4 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
robmints

Re: BCS 2-wheel tractor...
Reply #4   Apr 22, 2005 8:41 pm
mrmom

Reply #5   Apr 22, 2005 11:03 pm
Ok, how do I go about posting links with them hyperlinked?

It's nice to have one machine that can multi task.

Emmo

Reply #6   Apr 22, 2005 11:33 pm
mrmom wrote:
Ok, how do I go about posting links with them hyperlinked?

It's nice to have one machine that can multi task.

Its not too hard Mister.......

in another window, go to the page you want to link to, highlight the url for the page and right click and chose copy
Then in this reply box type something related to the link ie Toro mower, highlight this, and then choose the insert link buttom from the toolbar above the "Your Message" box
a link screen will open, in the URL box click and paste the URL of the page you're linking to and click OK. If sucessful your link turns blue and you are good to go. 

Toro mower

If you want to just post a picture from the web, go to the picture, right click on the picture itself and a box will pop up showing you the details of the pic. Highlight the location or URL of the picture and right click and copy it. Then come back to the "Your Message box and position the curser where you want the picture to be placed. Go up to the toolbar  and select insert image button, a image properties box pops up, click the URL box and right click and paste the pics URL and click ok.  Your pic should appear if sucessful. HTH!

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #7   Apr 23, 2005 12:52 am
Emmo,

That Toro Timecutter's deck sure looks better than what I remember from last year and before. Did they change them?
Emmo

Reply #8   Apr 23, 2005 8:40 am
Marshall wrote:
Emmo,

That Toro Timecutter's deck sure looks better than what I remember from last year and before. Did they change them?

I'm not really sure Marshall.........I just picked that mower at random for my "how to" example!
mrmom

Reply #9   Apr 23, 2005 9:26 am
Those mowers are starting to look like Barcaloungers on wheels.

Thanks for the tip Emmo.

Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #10   Apr 23, 2005 11:52 am
You learn something new everyday. Thanks Emmo.

Conquest specs

Simplicity Conquest
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #11   Apr 24, 2005 12:58 pm
Hi...

Having one engine is a plus... for maintenance... used year-round... one engine upgrade affects all the attachments...

robmints wrote:

How big will it chip?
3" diameter... I find the shredder the most used part... Use to own the biggest Troybilt chipper/shredder... my used 8hp BCS outperforms that easily... BCS has a heavier flywheel... more shredder flails... better build... and a big bonus is the chipper/shredder is moved to locations by the tractor instead of muscle power !

How much is the tractor?

How much is the tiller?

How much is the snowblower?
You saw the prices at the website...

Why don't I see any used? You bought your's used, right?
Yep... bought mine used... rarely see a used one for sale... probably not many out there... and those who buy new likely just keep 'em...

Post hole digger?
I doubt there's one available...
There are quie a few non-BCS attachments available too... I saw them at a small farm equipment site... CHeck it out !  http://www.earthtoolsbcs.com/
There are even haybailers...! mowers... sickle bar cutters... rotoary broom... cultivators...

Stump grinder?
I doubt there's one available...

Little bucket or wheel barrow?
Towable carts available...

Dealer support?
Parts are readily available... BCS dealers are more scarce... there's a BCS servicing dealer in the town next to me... and a small business in Mass that delivers/picks-up... i BOUGHT THE CHIPPER/SHREDDER FROM HIM...  www.bcsshop.com
Think the BCSAmerica sites has a dealer finder...
Dave...
This message was modified Apr 24, 2005 by Dave___in___CT

Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #12   Apr 24, 2005 4:35 pm
I ran across this ad from a local ad magazine called the Papershop while checking out their site this morning. You'll notice that the phone number is blanked out. Thats so you still have to buy it on the newsstands when it comes out every week. So I guess some are sold used, but rare to see them.

BCS PROFESSIONAL SERIES ROTOTILLER SYSTEM, rear tine, snowblower attachment, garage kept, well maintained, pd. $3700., sell $1700. +(OWEGO, NY) ###-###-####

If this floats someones boat, I have the hardcopy with the PH #.

Kevin

This message was modified Apr 24, 2005 by Vangellis

Simplicity Conquest
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #13   Apr 24, 2005 5:24 pm
BCS pictures...

Grader blade on edge... leaning on a vintage cement mixer (still in use and in the family since 1953 ! )... snowblower attachment (partial shot)  to left... oh yeah... $10 tag-sale wheelbarrow ! Metal ironing borad for welding...

Chipper / shredder mounted on tractor...

Foreground to back...

Craftsman mower...   BCS rototiller attachment...   BCS snowbloer attachment... attachments take less and cost less than dedicated machines...

Did photos quick... not very good... loaded software on PC... just glad I got 'em online here !

Dave...

This message was modified Apr 24, 2005 by Dave___in___CT

Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 4 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42