Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Need help picking a vacuum cleaner...

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
tw23

Need help picking a vacuum cleaner...
Original Message   Jul 13, 2012 1:38 am
Hey, I need some help picking a vacuum cleaner. Price is not really an issue, but I want to use the vacuum cleaner for these purposes: -pet hair -carpet -wood floor -tile floor I also want the vacuum to be light-weight... Can anybody suggest a good vacuum? Thanks ;) . All the best, tw23
Replies: 59 - 66 of 66Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Musere

Re: Need help picking a vacuum cleaner...
Reply #59   Feb 19, 2016 5:07 am
It is very difficult to get white floors cleaned especially the corners. Products likethe beam vacuum have really helped to solve my problem and I would suggest everyone to try the same. It's also efficient in purposes like:pet hair -carpet -wood floor -tile floor and is also light in weight.
homefeed

Reply #60   Mar 21, 2016 9:25 am
After reading your purposes, I think you cam take Dyson animal upright vacuum, which will be good for pet hair, carpet, hardwood floor and light-weight as well. You also can check Hoover Air cordless vacuum for your multi purpose cleaning.
aksrivastava

Innovation is the Key To Success

Reply #61   Mar 11, 2017 12:51 am
Kent offer 2 vacuum cleaner for home and office cleaning - Kent Bed & Upholstery Vacuum Cleaner and Kent Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
This message was modified Mar 11, 2017 by aksrivastava

Anoop Srivastava
Home Appliance Expert
aksrivastava

Innovation is the Key To Success

Reply #62   Mar 11, 2017 1:02 am
I suggest to buy Kent Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner for use floor, tiles and pet hair. Due to HEAP filter and high suction power, it completely remove dust particles and make your indoor environment clean.
This message was modified May 14, 2019 by a moderator

Anoop Srivastava
Home Appliance Expert
CountVacula

Reply #63   Oct 24, 2019 11:41 am
Two problems. Number one there is no electric power nozzle. You aren't going to clean pet hair out of wall to wall carpet without a good electric power nozzle. A turbo brush doesn't have the power and would bog on some of the deep pile carpets typical of American homes. Number two, they aren't sold in the US. These are sold in India and are intended to us 220v/60Hz power. Kent cannot sell in North America because there is already a company by the name of Kent Moore many decades old that sells big commercial cleaning equipment, everything from commercial vacuums and grade carpet extractors to ride along washer / scrubber tractors for cleaning aircraft hangars.
This message was modified Oct 27, 2019 by CountVacula
amy7989

loving new things and cats :)

Reply #64   Dec 3, 2019 6:20 am
since you don't have budge limitation, just pick one. the more you're over-thinking, the more diffucult it would be to make a choice!

just me and my lovely cat
thomasdelange

Reply #65   Dec 10, 2019 8:05 am
I suggest you can go with some brand such as Dyson and Shark. These are very good. Price can be range from $200 - $500 per unit.
CountVacula

Reply #66   Dec 14, 2019 4:38 pm
Dyson (Die-soon) and Shark are the among the lowest quality least durable and most difficult to repair vacuums sold today. Horrible brittle plastics and no parts support. Plus being bagless their filters will degrade over time and give you constant problems. Stick to machines that use disposable cloth HEPA bags for the best long term durability and fewest problems.
Replies: 59 - 66 of 66Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42