Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Vacuflo Central Vacuum - Bagless

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
frogtog

Vacuflo Central Vacuum - Bagless
Original Message   Mar 21, 2015 11:40 am
I put in the vacuflo bagless system a few years ago. Although the suction is good I do not like the bagless system. It is very messy to clean up the canister and the unit whenever the you have to maintain it. Its ok if you only have to empty the bottom "tank" but you have to clean the upper part too. There really is no good way to clean it without getting up there with your hands and brushing the screen and pull out all the gunk. Dust all over. You better be wearing a mask. Terrible. If I knew this prior I would have gladly gone with the bag system. I brought this up to Vacuflo early on but they were not receptive to doing anything. I really wanted to switch to a bag system. I thought I would be saving from buying bags but I would rather do that than put up with the bagless maintenance.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
vacman_85

Re: Vacuflo Central Vacuum - Bagless
Reply #1   Jun 24, 2015 1:24 pm
You certainly can switch your system out for a bagged machine. We personally recommend the Modern Day brand. Check out their website - they also have a dealer locator there to find a local shop that can advise.
This message was modified Jun 24, 2015 by a moderator
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42