Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Does the world really need this???

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Does the world really need this???
Original Message   Feb 25, 2012 4:02 pm
Hi,

I suppose I qualify as a card carrying capitalist but sometimes I wonder  -- yes, even me who'll buy anything once.  I've just come upon the Drawer Vac.  It's half vacuum, half garbage disposal?

Check out the link below and tell me if this would work for you in your kitchen. 

http://drawervac.com/

Venson

Replies: 6 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
vacomatic

Re: Does the world really need this???
Reply #6   Mar 5, 2014 11:40 am
Interesting, but why not simply hold your wastebasket under the counter lip and sweep all the crumbs/food waste into that?  FYI the domain for this product is now for sale, so perhaps the company went bust?
This message was modified Mar 12, 2022 by vacomatic
anardeakin70

Reply #7   Apr 4, 2014 11:05 am
vacomatic wrote:
Interesting, but why not simply hold your wastebasket under the counter lip and sweep all the crumbs/food waste into that?

Yeah, that would be a good point for them. What's wrong with it anyway? Why not sweep it first then vacuum?
TheodoreRivera

Reply #8   Jul 4, 2014 8:23 am
I think it will really useful for home as well as office, in kitchen they are so many small garbage are collecting until you are in kitchen, in office also there are having counterparts there are full of food spread there, it is good to clean the small things from this vacuum accessories, using these accessories has so many benefits for business or kitchen purposes, its low cost is also beneficial to buy and use it.
Replies: 6 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42