Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > In the market for a COMMERCIAL DUTY carpet cleaning machine

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
hooverman

In the market for a COMMERCIAL DUTY carpet cleaning machine
Original Message   Feb 10, 2014 8:29 pm
Which commercial grade carpet cleaning machine should I go for?

I'm thinking about:

I also am watching this RinseNVac RV-85 with PB-850 (pic is from an eBay [NOT mine] listing)

I will be using the machine for shampooing carpets for rental agency/real estate agency in a commercial environment

The vacuum I will be using is an Electrolux Discovery upright or TriStar CXL before steam cleaning

This message was modified Feb 10, 2014 by hooverman
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vernon

Re: In the market for a COMMERCIAL DUTY carpet cleaning machine
Reply #1   Mar 3, 2014 11:21 pm
Go to www.crusadermfg.com

Look at the 5 gallon version, dual two stage motors, and add heat.  That's the one I have had for nearly seven years.  Take a look at edic as you have mentioned, they've got some good units to.  but from the list you've given, the crusader or the edic will eat the others for breakfast
TheodoreRivera

Reply #2   Jul 2, 2014 10:29 am
When you are looking for a assistance in floor machine, it is very important for you to choose the best commercial carpet cleaner, it is reputable to find a reputable company that has years of experience under its area of cleaning, there are some professional companies who first use the grade vacuums to thoroughly remove any physical dust from the surface.
hooverman

Reply #3   Mar 23, 2020 12:38 am
how good is a mytee grand prix? i prefer one that heats the water like a thermax cp3 & cp5 units do; but wonder if any mytee machines can accept a powered brush like the thermax machines?
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42