Vacuum Cleaner under $200
Original Message   Sep 30, 2013 5:24 am
What's the best vacuum cleaner under $200

Leon Bushell
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
TheodoreRivera

Re: Vacuum Cleaner under $200
Reply #1   Jun 27, 2014 7:22 am
Some good vacuum cleaners which you can buy under 200$ are as follows: 1) Rainbow Technologies E series E2 Canister Cleaner With Aqua Mate. 2) Hoover Commercial Elite. 3) Panasonic MC-UL915. 4) Shark Navigator Lift Away. 5) Shark Navigator Lift Away Pro. 6) Hoover Portapower. Shark Freestyle. 7) Electrolux Ergorapido Ion. 8) Bissell 16N5F.
This message was modified Jun 27, 2014 by TheodoreRivera
CountVacula

Reply #2   Dec 26, 2014 2:11 am
I think I would buy a professionally refurbished Electrolux or Aerus machine for my $200 before I would buy any new machine built to a $200 price point. An Electrolux that has been refurbed by someone who knows their craft will probably give you more years of trouble free service than any vacuum built to sell for $200. Alternatively you can often buy more expensive machines, even top of the line models, for under $200 if they are floor demos or open box stock. Sears burns store demos out at rock bottom prices. I have obtained some really amazing deals that way. Don't be afraid to negotiate and if you don't get the deal you want this week, walk away. Go back next week and see if the sales staff changed their mind. I have seen new in the box Progressives go out the door well under $200 during big sales events. Be patient and you will find the deals.
arlenerider

Reply #3   Jan 30, 2015 4:51 am
There are a few of decent vacuum cleaners under $200 price range. This includes Electrolux Ergorapido Power - model EL2040A, Hoover Cordless CH20110 if you are interested in cordless vacuums and Panasonic MC-UG323. Also, if you are willing to increase your budget slightly above 200$, there is Electrolux Precision Bagless Upright - model EL8807A, https://www.the-vacmaster.ca/electrolux/electrolux-precision-bagless-upright-model-EL8807A which is a very good cordless vacuum for its price. I agree with CountVacula about the fact that most cheap vacuums will compromise on suction power and performance. But it doesn't mean they are all bad ones. Some of them are really good for their low price.
This message was modified Jan 30, 2015 by arlenerider
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2015 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42