Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Best pet vacuum for a guy on a budget?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Superskion

Best pet vacuum for a guy on a budget?
Original Message   Aug 6, 2013 9:34 pm
Simple as that, I am graduating college and have a lab that sheds like it's his job. Would love a pet vacuum that picks dog hair in carpet but cant afford anything too expensive. How about Dyson DC39? I'm willing to spend some though if its worth it.
This message was modified Dec 24, 2013 by a moderator
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Vacuum_Man

Re: Best pet vacuum for a guy on a budget?
Reply #1   Aug 12, 2013 11:03 am
Hey Superskion

You should be able to get a great vacuum for less than $100 that is especially designed for clearing up pet hair - have a look at the Eureka Pet Lover Canister Vacuu , its currently down to $75 from $149.99 on Amazon which is a bargain!

Hope this helps
This message was modified Aug 12, 2013 by a moderator
Jessica85

Reply #2   Aug 29, 2013 8:52 am
Suggestion in the post above is pretty good, Eureka always have a lot of positive feedback. Hoover also have few vacuums just above the 100$ mark that are pretty good for pet hair.
samgoku

Reply #3   Dec 24, 2013 9:12 am
I also have dogs, two of them. A German Shepherd and a Husky, and they both shed a lot of hair. I use a Dyson DC44 Animal and does a good job at cleaning everything up, though it's a bit expensive. If you want something a bit cheaper then the Hoover Linx is a good shout.
This message was modified Dec 24, 2013 by a moderator
easonlin

Reply #4   Feb 28, 2014 12:55 am
Got this for my mother who has 2 cats and 2 dogs. It is amazing how much animal hair it picks up and general dirt. Her house is very clean too. It fills up the on board dump bin every other day with animal hair and I mean it is completely full....
This message was modified Feb 28, 2014 by a moderator
TheodoreRivera

Reply #5   Jul 2, 2014 10:21 am
There are so many online store from where you get vacuum cleaner in reasonable rate, there are some features on the basis of that you can buy a vacuum cleaner, if clean enough is good then you will get many cleaner that would be suitable for you and your budget, the best absolute will suck up all most all dust from surfaces, there are prices set for good quality vacuum for maximum of $250 you may also get vacuum less than $200.
benstiller

Reply #6   Dec 10, 2014 6:20 am
Thanks for sharing .
CountVacula

Reply #7   Dec 25, 2014 7:04 pm
Kenmore Powermate floor brushes and their Pet Powermate are very effective removing pet hair. Their Pet Powermate is not an air driven turbo tool but is electrically driven so the brush does not stop if you press hard to remove hair from upholstery or blankets. There are some freight liquidators like Empire Liquidators that have great deals on Kenmore canister vacuums that are store demos or open box stock. I paid $132 for a $450 list price Elite canister that way. Fantastic vacuum. I has one scuff on the lid but is otherwise a new vacuum.
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42