Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Oreck may have an announcement shortly

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Lucky1

Oreck may have an announcement shortly
Original Message   Feb 19, 2011 5:06 pm
A famous German Vacuum soon to be available at your local Oreck Dealer.....Hummm.
Replies: 38 - 47 of 81Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Oreck may have an announcement shortly
Reply #38   Feb 25, 2011 4:34 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
Loss in sales and still #1 seller in 2010. I know you wannabe #1 but it ain't likely to happen.

As usual you believe the makers' spin, not the truth. The increased buying incentives [the best offered in the industry in 2010] and lower prices [lowest from MSRP in the industry in 2010] were the reasons.  When will you ever learn?  Watch for the announcement next week No 1 in sales.  Safety Czar!  Your posts give me more laughs than  reading the funnies. 

Carmine D. 

HARDSELL

Reply #39   Feb 25, 2011 4:55 pm
CarmineD wrote:
As usual you believe the makers' spin, not the truth. The increased buying incentives [the best offered in the industry in 2010] and lower prices [lowest from MSRP in the industry in 2010] were the reasons.  When will you ever learn?  Watch for the announcement next week No 1 in sales.  Safety Czar!  Your posts give me more laughs than  reading the funnies. 

Carmine D. 

You apparently have not price shopped in the last year.  MSRP was comparable with Honda and Nissan.  Others brands did have lower MSRP.  I do the research and not simply report my fantasy desire.  If you want to compare sources let me know.
CarmineD

Reply #40   Feb 25, 2011 7:29 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
You apparently have not price shopped in the last year.  MSRP was comparable with Honda and Nissan.  Others brands did have lower MSRP.  I do the research and not simply report my fantasy desire.  If you want to compare sources let me know.

I'll spare you the public embarassment.  Why? As usual you don't read and/or comprehend my posts.  Your favorite car brand offered the largest discounts from MSRP IN ADDITION to the best buyer incentives in the car industry in 2010.  That's how it was No 1 in sales ion 2010 despite being the ONLY car brand that had lower year over year sales.  Doing research is a moot point if you can't/don't/won't connect the dots. 

You're hilarious.  You condemn ORECK at every chance for offering giveaways as buying incentives then praise your favorite car brand for being No 1 in sales for doing the exact same.  I luv it!

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #41   Feb 25, 2011 9:00 pm
CarmineD wrote:
I'll spare you the public embarassment.  Why? As usual you don't read and/or comprehend my posts.  Your favorite car brand offered the largest discounts from MSRP IN ADDITION to the best buyer incentives in the car industry in 2010.  That's how it was No 1 in sales ion 2010 despite being the ONLY car brand that had lower year over year sales.  Doing research is a moot point if you can't/don't/won't connect the dots. 

You're hilarious.  You condemn ORECK at every chance for offering giveaways as buying incentives then praise your favorite car brand for being No 1 in sales for doing the exact same.  I luv it!

Carmine D.

I believe the BMW had the deepest discounts in 2010.  Maybe $5000 to $10,000.  You recall the BMW.  You bragged about its quality because a family menber said so.  Remember when I directed you to its high repair records?

Now get up off your rump and look at all the discounts offered on cars comparable to the Toyota in 2010.  Honda (closest competitor) offered those discounts also.   Toyota was tested against 6 of its closest competitors by a most popular auto magazine in 2010 and beat em all.  Honda was 4th.

The competition should be thankful for Toyota's problems.  Otherwise, Toyota might shut them down the way Dyson did Hoover.

BTW,  who was the fool that owned multiple Pinto flamers?

Trebor

Reply #42   Feb 25, 2011 9:39 pm
There are forums for car buffs. I'm trying to imagine posts using vacuum cleaners likened to cars in those posts. Let's stay on topic, shall we?
CarmineD

Reply #43   Feb 26, 2011 7:18 am
Trebor wrote:
There are forums for car buffs. I'm trying to imagine posts using vacuum cleaners likened to cars in those posts. Let's stay on topic, shall we?

Hello Trebor:

I thought the same as you.  How's this:  What do dyson and toyota have in common?  The most number of recalls in their industry.  Or, what are the most popular features available on dyson and toyota products: Haven't been recalled.  

Carmine D.

vacmanuk

Reply #44   Feb 26, 2011 8:09 am
Anyway.. back to ORECK. HOPEFULLY!!

Anyone bought one of these new canisters /Pro Quest yet?
CarmineD

Reply #45   Feb 26, 2011 8:30 am
vacmanuk wrote:
Anyway.. back to ORECK. HOPEFULLY!!

Anyone bought one of these new canisters /Pro Quest yet?

Hello Vacmanuk:

I plan to order next month when it becomes available at my local ORECK Clean Home Center.  I expect at this time to have to pay the full MSRP of $499 which doesn't bother me even if the price subsequently drops.

Carmine D.

Lucky1

Reply #46   Mar 4, 2011 2:17 pm
No one has the answer yet?
CarmineD

Reply #47   Mar 4, 2011 5:06 pm
Lucky1 wrote:
No one has the answer yet?

Hello Lucky1:

Not sure ORECK is the appropriate party to make such an announcement.  Maybe it's more appropriate for the company partnering with ORECK on this venture to make the announcement since it controls the details.  What do you think?

Carmine D.

Replies: 38 - 47 of 81Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42