Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Samsung Aqua . . .

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Samsung Aqua . . .
Original Message   Feb 20, 2011 1:21 pm
Hi,

Speaking of those looking to make a place in the vacuum market, I really admire those who try and here goes Samsung again . . .

The Samsung Aqua SD9420 canister claims to incorporate air, water AND cyclonics for  finite air filtration.  Care is claimed to be easy and simple but in my heart of hearts I doubt, even though technically bagless, many will be interested in rinsing the machine out after use.

http://www.samsung.com/ae/consumer/home-appliances/vacuum-cleaner/multi-chamber/VCD9420S32/XSG/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail

Venson

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Samsung Aqua . . .
Reply #1   Feb 20, 2011 3:31 pm
Hi Venson:

Agree with you on the clean up.  According to a survey of its bagless vacuum users by Consumer Reports, over one third of the users say dumping the bin is a dirty chore.  Dirty chore means work, and work means people, after working to vacuum their homes, don't want to do more work to dump the dirty bin.

Carmine D.

vacmanuk

Reply #2   Feb 22, 2011 12:40 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Hi Venson:

Agree with you on the clean up.  According to a survey of its bagless vacuum users by Consumer Reports, over one third of the users say dumping the bin is a dirty chore.  Dirty chore means work, and work means people, after working to vacuum their homes, don't want to do more work to dump the dirty bin.

Carmine D.

What about filter care, though Carmine? In bagless vacs that aren't labelled Dyson, owners have to maintain the filters each time they vacuum. What a dirty mess! Another reason to have bagged vacuums.
CarmineD

Reply #3   Feb 22, 2011 1:24 pm
vacmanuk wrote:
What about filter care, though Carmine? In bagless vacs that aren't labelled Dyson, owners have to maintain the filters each time they vacuum. What a dirty mess! Another reason to have bagged vacuums.

Agree vacmanuk.  I service and maintain a numbers of vacuums for the local Church [both for in Church use and outreach usage].  I'd rather work on 6 bagged vacuums than 1 bagless.  The latter are filthy to maintain and use. The worse.

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42