Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Vacmaster VWM510 . . .

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Vacmaster VWM510 . . .
Original Message   Feb 3, 2011 10:24 am

Hi,

Just got a press release this morning regarding the new Vacmaster VWM510, a wall-mounted wet-and-dry vacuum, that is claimed to be moving from the garage and shop into the household proper.  And, first look, I like the idea.  This machine is said to offer high suction, quiet operation and has a 21-foot hose with remote controlled on and off.  Despite its large five-gallon capacity, it is claimed that the unit can fit inside sink cabinets or other out of the way places inside the home.  This might prove a good deal for those living in small apartments or homes

It can also be used as a blower.  For me a vacuum with a blower port serves a hundred times better -- and is a hundred times less expensive -- than "canned air" for cleaning out computers and related electronic equipment.

This morning I contacted the company (866-384-8432) to ask some questions.  The VWM510 can also be fitted with bags and the company also offers the option of a 10 or 11-foot hose extension.  Please note that the unit has standard-size attachment options.  However, I did ask if easy attachment of an electric power nozzle was possible and was told  no by the person I spoke with.  It would also seem that the company has no such thing in mind for future.  Yet, the person I spoke with actually has one at home -- she gets hers free since she works for tthe company -- and says it works wonderfully as a straight suction vacuum due to its high suction.

Liking things the simpler the better as time passes, I like the idea of the VWM510 and think it may differ from similar spins on the idea.  I also assume that emissions issues may be less as it is a vacuum you don't need to have folllow your trail through your place.  However, filtration options all the way from HEPA and disposable bags down to foam are also offered.

Article: http://www.adi-news.com/wall-mounted-wet-dry-vac-being-installed-in-home-across-us/28012/

Video link: http://vacmaster.com/wall-mount.html

Best,

Venson

This message was modified Feb 3, 2011 by Venson
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42