Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > HOOVER HOLIDAY SALE on HSN

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
CarmineD

HOOVER HOLIDAY SALE on HSN
Original Message   Feb 14, 2010 7:08 am
HOOVER HOLIDAY SALE ON HSN Feb 15, 2010.

Carmine D.

Replies: 29 - 31 of 31Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: HOOVER HOLIDAY SALE on HSN
Reply #29   Jan 24, 2011 8:21 am
HARDSELL wrote:
The interesting issue I noted is your previous gloom and doom for both bagless amd Dyson hve been sooo incorrect.   

Funny I was thinking the same about you're posts about my predictions here.  Sooo incorrect.

I said to you HOOVER would bounce dyson on its rear.  With better bagless products for better prices.  Starting with the HOOVER Fusion in 2005 at Wal*Mart for $110.  Now with the HOOVER T series WT on HSN for $120.  Not just HOOVER.  BISSELL, LG, and a host of other brands have made dyson a bagless dinosaur in less than 10 years in the USA.  Dyson is strictly a niche vacuum seller.   Not mainstream.  Nothing wrong with that.  Niche bagless is okay as long as dyson has venues for sales.     

Carmine D.

vacmanuk

Reply #30   Jan 24, 2011 7:22 pm
If Hoover is anything like Vax under TTI ownership, sales in the UK have rocketed past Dyson to become the best selling brand, so far.
CarmineD

Reply #31   Jan 24, 2011 7:29 pm
vacmanuk wrote:
If Hoover is anything like Vax under TTI ownership, sales in the UK have rocketed past Dyson to become the best selling brand, so far.

No doubt the reason in large part Warren Buffet, the self-made multi-billionaire stock investor, acquired a 10 percent financial stake in TTI after TTI bought HOOVER away from Whirlpool. 

Carmine D.

Replies: 29 - 31 of 31Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42