Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Are there any other vintage vacuum lovers out there?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
compact

Are there any other vintage vacuum lovers out there?
Original Message   Dec 12, 2010 7:51 pm
Are there any other vintage vacuum lovers out there? Always loved the Compacts and Tri Stars and recently started rescuing vintage Kirbys too. Anyone else into nutty things such as this?
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Outline
vacmanuk

Re: Are there any other vintage vacuum lovers out there?
Reply #1   Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm
There's many on this forum!
compact

Reply #2   Dec 13, 2010 11:39 pm
Awesome! I've got a small herd of Tri Stars Royals and Kirbys. I'll get some pictures up here one day soon!
Venson

Reply #3   Dec 14, 2010 10:07 am
compact wrote:
Awesome! I've got a small herd of Tri Stars Royals and Kirbys. I'll get some pictures up here one day soon!

Hi compact,

Here is a better place to post them.

http://www.vacuumland.org/

Venson
compact

Reply #4   Dec 15, 2010 1:00 pm
I would never have anything to do with those game playing a holes. I joined up and used a ficticious age, (a crime that screams to heaven for vengeance!) and they kicked me off! The Administrator had the nerve to use religion and tells me "May God have mercey on your soul......WTF ever. I've since joined a few other forums and have been warmly welcomed, but those guys and the self righteous crap. No thank you! 
This message was modified Dec 15, 2010 by compact
compact

Reply #5   Dec 15, 2010 1:03 pm
I just picked up a beautiful Kirby classic 3 for $25. What a classy little vacuum!
hooverman

Reply #6   Dec 19, 2010 4:05 pm
compact wrote:
I would never have anything to do with those game playing a holes. I joined up and used a ficticious age, (a crime that screams to heaven for vengeance!) and they kicked me off! The Administrator had the nerve to use religion and tells me "May God have mercey on your soul......WTF ever. I've since joined a few other forums and have been warmly welcomed, but those guys and the self righteous crap. No thank you! 

I agree that Vacuumland members are often disrespectful; the forum has too much controversial topics.  Vacworld.org is a MUCH better forum than Vacuumland.org.
This message was modified Dec 19, 2010 by hooverman
compact

Reply #7   Dec 19, 2010 8:42 pm
hooverman wrote:
I agree that Vacuumland members are often disrespectful; the forum has too much controversial topics.  Vacworld.org is a MUCH better forum than Vacuumland.org.

They are both run by the same ANAL RETENTIVE people! I laugh my as s off when ever I think about someone who won't let you even view the forum unless you are a member. That just tells me right off what little groupee click thing they have going. Too much... "Little teenage girls at a Slumber party"  mentaility for me! Franly, I'd rather enjoy my vacuums without the support and friendship of a forum if it's going to be schucked full of  D.H.s like that. I found a couple other forums that are pretty slow like this one, but full of normal people who don't crossdress and rub each others shoulders!  I  can deal with the small forums  just fine. No time for self rightious BS! (grin) 
This message was modified Dec 20, 2010 by compact
compact

Reply #8   Dec 19, 2010 9:40 pm
For the record, I'm not angry. Just amused that there are people out there like those found at those 2 sites. I moderate at a tractor forum where we all  welcome guests and allow them to view the forum and treat everyone like family, even if they lie about their age! (The reason I got kicked off Vacworld.pecker/hole)
This message was modified Dec 19, 2010 by compact
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42