Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Dyson DC35 Milti Floor Clean

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

Dyson DC35 Milti Floor Clean
Original Message   Nov 6, 2010 1:00 pm
Now I've seen it all. Although it's not a bad idea. Dyson dot com for more info.
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Dyson DC35 Milti Floor Clean
Reply #1   Nov 6, 2010 1:57 pm
Acerone wrote:
Now I've seen it all. Although it's not a bad idea. Dyson dot com for more info.

Acerone:

More here:

http://www.abbysguide.com/vacuum/discussions/48120-0-1.html

Based on the hype about this product, very common prior to dyson product launches, [patent and speculation], it's a disappoint to me especially at the price for the capabilities.  Takes a user and or loyal dyson brand customer who is emotionally tied to the dyson name/product to overlook all the glaring shortcomings of this DC35 and part with $299 to have one.

Carmine D. 

Venson

Reply #2   Nov 6, 2010 5:17 pm
Hi Acerone, It's a nice toy -- like the electric vegetable peeler I once had. It will not provide use that's worth the expense. The harsher reality here is that its price matches that of several perfectly good full-size uprights or canister vacuums that I could name. That's no incentive to average shoppers. This might make it in specialty shops for folks with the kind of jack that makes extravagances no big deal as the DC35 would have to be a gadget someone just had to have to lay that much money out. Been there, done that, and more than once ruefully recalled how I might have been the richer by not having bothered. I have nothing to say for those who want to lay down 300 bucks on a new toy. That's totally their money and their business. I just object to their insistence it's actually useful and worse -- practical. I think a lot more corded stick vacs will end up coming home with shoppers than this. Venson
vacmanuk

Reply #3   Nov 6, 2010 10:05 pm
The only good thing about this model in my opinion is that it has a long metal suction pipe. Now if B&D did that, it would give their corded vac a lot more strength than inflexible bending plastic pipes.
CarmineD

Reply #4   Nov 7, 2010 5:28 am
vacmanuk wrote:
The only good thing about this model in my opinion is that it has a long metal suction pipe. Now if B&D did that, it would give their corded vac a lot more strength than inflexible bending plastic pipes.

But the price of $300 is staggering!

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42