Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

Dyson AirBlade
Original Message   Dec 12, 2007 5:44 am
Saw the Dyson Airblade commercial for the first time last night. Anyone else seen it yet?
Replies: 56 - 58 of 58Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Dyson AirBlade
Reply #56   Oct 23, 2010 7:11 am
vacmanuk wrote:
That is intriguing Carmine, particularly in light of standard hot air hand dryers regardless of the new Airblade.

I thought the same Vacmanuk.  Goes against conventional wisdom.  But here in the states it seems this is common for scientific fact especially with food/drink and health concerns.  We go from one common rule to another very different one just after a few years of indoctrination.  Like economists, doctors have all different opinions on the same matter/issue and take turns proclaiming the latest to the consumers, who are left scratching their heads.

Carmine D.

vacmanuk

Reply #57   Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm
CarmineD wrote:
I thought the same Vacmanuk.  Goes against conventional wisdom.  But here in the states it seems this is common for scientific fact especially with food/drink and health concerns.  We go from one common rule to another very different one just after a few years of indoctrination.  Like economists, doctors have all different opinions on the same matter/issue and take turns proclaiming the latest to the consumers, who are left scratching their heads.

Carmine D.

I suppose its the same thing with hospitals and clinics in the UK; they never use bagless cyclonic vacs because dirt escaping in clean environments is unheard of. Bags are the ruler of the day. Strangely enough when you come to think of it though, it's not exactly good for the environment to rely on paper towels unless scientists come up with a harmless biodegradeable tissue. Tesco supermarket in the UK have brought out biodegradeable shopping bags but they've been tested by Which? UK consumer mag only to find that they break when loaded against other supermarket "free" bags.
ManikBhai

Reply #58   Nov 12, 2010 9:40 am
its really cool! Its funny that you mention it because it was raining here and I got all wet, like my hair and stuff... so I went into this really nice restaurant and they had it.. so I was drying my jacket and my hair.. hahaha.. I don't know if thats crazy.. but I don't care because that thing is soo cool
This message was modified Mar 15, 2016 by a moderator
Replies: 56 - 58 of 58Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42