Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Bissell Homecare to compete with Rug Doctor in carpet cleaner rental business

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Bissell Homecare to compete with Rug Doctor in carpet cleaner rental business
Original Message   Oct 20, 2010 5:14 pm

http://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2010/08/bissell_homecare_to_compete_wi.html

Apparently Bissell plans to go after Rug Doctor's rental business with a Chinese made Big Green Clean machine that looks a lot like a Rug Doctor.  Anyone tried out one of these?  I noticed that the Bissels have replaced the Rug Doctors at my local Lowes.

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Bissell Homecare to compete with Rug Doctor in carpet cleaner rental business
Reply #1   Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm
Severus wrote:

http://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2010/08/bissell_homecare_to_compete_wi.html

Apparently Bissell plans to go after Rug Doctor's rental business with a Chinese made Big Green Clean machine that looks a lot like a Rug Doctor.  Anyone tried out one of these?  I noticed that the Bissels have replaced the Rug Doctors at my local Lowes.

Hello SEVERUS:

Thank you for the latest on BISSELL and its launch into the home carpet cleaner equipment rentals.  I don't have any first hand knowledge about the Chinese made BISSELL Big Green Clean Machine...BUT I have to think it's good.  Why?  BISSELL's claim to fame in the USA is carpet cleaners and carpet cleaning products.  My only question is: BISSELL: What took you sooo long? 

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42