Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Aerus Dealer in Cincinnati Area

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
budmattingly

Aerus Dealer in Cincinnati Area
Original Message   Sep 9, 2010 7:39 pm
On a sad note the Aerus dealership on Reading Road (Cincinnati, Oh Area) closed. This leaves the closest dealer in Vandalia, Ohio for anyone in the Cincinnati, Middletown, or Lebanon area. The gentleman that ran this for years has heart problems and evidently could not keep it open. Dave was one of the nicest guys you would want to meet and a great vacuum cleaner repairman. He always kept me informed of new models or changes coming out. Hope to find someone like him to deal with again.

Sincerely,

Bud

Procare, do you know if Dave is ok and just had to retire or did he pass away??? Thanks for any info you may have.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
procare

Re: Aerus Dealer in Cincinnati Area
Reply #1   Sep 10, 2010 10:15 am
 Bud,

Dave is still alive and well. Health reasons was my bet when he called and told me about shutting down. If you need help or want to talk what's new PM me. I am just across the border in Indy and was one of Dave's Consultants. We worked together to keep up with everything. I'll keep you posted  on Dave.

Procare

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42