Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Kirby Bagless Conversion - Rocks - Saves Money and puts new life into your Old Vacuum

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
kirby_king

Kirby Bagless Conversion - Rocks - Saves Money and puts new life into your Old Vacuum
Original Message   Aug 14, 2010 9:33 am

I am very pleased with your Keeler bag less conversion. I can’t believe the dirt and dust this thing traps. Best of all, it is such a simple and efficient design. The unit appears to have an authentic Kirby coupler that connects to a well built canister and filter device. With that, the filter canister easily attaches and removes.

In reality the price is just right for the materials and design. You couldn’t build anything simpler and more effective. In fact this is less expensive than replacing the bag and fill tube. I strongly recommend this to anyone who has a smelly old Kirby bag.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Moderator Mike_W

"There is no BEST or PERFECT vacuum cleaner"

"Take care of your vacuum, then your vacuum will take care of you"

Re: Kirby Bagless Conversion - Rocks - Saves Money and puts new life into your Old Vacuum
Reply #1   Aug 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Coming on here to sell your wears is not proper.  To make it worse, you post under three different names.

Say your Goodbyes!
This message was modified Aug 14, 2010 by Mike_W
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42