Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Aerus Guardian Ultra Changes

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
budmattingly

Aerus Guardian Ultra Changes
Original Message   Aug 8, 2010 4:44 pm
Has anyone heard that Aerus is updating the current Lux Guardian Ultra? If so do you know what updates they are doing?

Thanks for any information you may have.

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Outline
Vernon

Re: Aerus Guardian Ultra Changes
Reply #1   Aug 8, 2010 7:43 pm
Rumor has it:

1.  Power nozzle light changing to L.E.D. lighting

2. Quieter unit, some sort of noise suppression

3. Improved filter bags.

Will be interesting to see when and if any changes develop.  (Talk can be cheap!!))

Vernon
mole

Reply #2   Aug 15, 2010 10:35 am
Scheduled to be released in September 0f 2010, they are being test marketed in special zones.The hose angle supposedly has been moved to the top half of the front door.Nothing earth shattering.

Claims have been made that it looks more EUROPEAN, Quieting this machine down would be a big plus,It will stop the miele and sebo dealers from bashing them for being to loud.

The bags are going blow fleece cloth type, The automatic and control board have been reworked.Other than that i am clueless.

Im still a legacy fan,

regards

MOLE
Venson

Reply #3   Aug 15, 2010 11:01 am
mole wrote:
Scheduled to be released in September 0f 2010, they are being test marketed in special zones.The hose angle supposedly has been moved to the top half of the front door.Nothing earth shattering.

Claims have been made that it looks more EUROPEAN, Quieting this machine down would be a big plus,It will stop the miele and sebo dealers from bashing them for being to loud.

The bags are going blow fleece cloth type, The automatic and control board have been reworked.Other than that i am clueless.

Im still a legacy fan,

regards

MOLE

Thanks for the heads up Mole.  If they want to ask for 17 or 18 hundred bucks a pop, here's what they should do ---

This is the Lux Intellengence.  Way back in the day the company was associated with the European producers of what eventually became our beloved American Electrolux.

http://www.hedengrendirect.fi/product_direct?kategoria=11000&id=2185890&offset=

http://www.luxinternational.com/products/bright_home/vacuum_cleaner/

procare

Reply #4   Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm
    I just heard  what changes have been made and they are not as Mole says. Sorry I can't elaborate more. Confidential for now.

Procare

budmattingly

Reply #5   Sep 9, 2010 7:30 pm
I spoke with an Aerus Dealer last weekend. He said they were going to round the front of the machine, like the original Guardian. He didn't know what other changes they were making.

Bud

procare

Reply #6   Sep 10, 2010 10:19 am
Bud,

What you may have heard is not what changed for the time being. They added combination Rug and floor tool to accessories, LED lighting to the power nozzle and 6 bags vs 2 that was packaged in previous models.This is what the current changes are.

Procare.

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42