Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > So I'm getting on of these soon.

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Hertz

So I'm getting on of these soon.
Original Message   Jul 21, 2010 2:33 am
http://miraclemate.com/innovations.html I can't wait! For free! From a VERY nice lad over at Vacuumland.org He also as a VitaVac - for free - you just pay the shipping. He has over like 100+ vacuums and simply doesn't have room for these; not to mention he got them for free. So I snagged the Miracle Mate, and it's on it's way. Anybody else have any experience with these machines? I've heard their built like TANKS (literally almost :P) and are basically a TriStar with a better overall design - at least from what I can see. The best part is I'm getting the Lindhaus powernozzle! Here's his original vacuumland post: http://www.vacuumland.org/TD/THREADS/MODERN/9427.htm?2 Anyways, I'm SOO Excited B) Get jealous B), haha jk. No really though please TELL ME ALL if anybody has any experience with these machines. If anybody would like pics and a review I would be happy to do so; at least I would tell my impressions of the machine, for sure B)
Replies: 6 - 15 of 15Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Hertz

Re: So I'm getting on of these soon.
Reply #6   Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm
vacmanuk wrote:
MM you forget I have more than one SEBO and Miele in my collection. Whatever I use, it uses a bag!

Good thing you know bags go into Miele's and SEBO's, :D
vacmanuk

Reply #7   Jul 23, 2010 6:52 pm
MMm but you still have Kirby's dont you? And these use bags. Climb into one yourself.
Hertz

Reply #8   Jul 24, 2010 1:57 am
vacmanuk wrote:
MMm but you still have Kirby's dont you? And these use bags. Climb into one yourself.

THen it would lose suction, that's a stupid idea Vacmanuk; I thought you were at least remotely intelligent of such matters. You're slipping on me here.
Hertz

Reply #9   Jul 24, 2010 2:02 am
MIRACLE MATE RECEIVED!!! All I can say is ****WOW**** - the build quality and fit and finish of this machine is FAR beyond that which I have ever encountered - besides Kirby, but it even surpasses my FQ D31X in overall build quality I would say. It's VERY solid with a beautiful, high quality powder-coated aluminum enclosure with just superb fit and finish - it's like imagine a Miele made out of metal - it's "that" style of fit and finish and quality. The suction seems to be lower than my Miele and Dyson, or like a Lux Silverado or maybe a Marquis, but maybe I just haven't gotten "used" to it yet. The filtration seems awesome, however the power nozzle is PIA to use - MUCH prefer the Miele's easier steering. If I had to choose between a Dyson, Miele, or MM, I would probably pick the MM, then Dyson, then Miele, but because Dysons are readily available, I would go with a Dyson overall just for bagless sake, however the quality and VERY cheap, NON-bleached paper bags this machines uses is also just awesome. Best bagged machine I've ever used fit and finish and build quality wise. People, I found this crazy deal on Vacuumland.org. Head over there now to maybe find deals you seriously wouldn't find anywhere else (besides maybe craigslist).
CarmineD

Reply #10   Jul 24, 2010 7:13 am
Hertz wrote:
MIRACLE MATE RECEIVED!!! All I can say is ****WOW**** - the build quality and fit and finish of this machine is FAR beyond that which I have ever encountered - besides Kirby, but it even surpasses my FQ D31X in overall build quality I would say. It's VERY solid with a beautiful, high quality powder-coated aluminum enclosure with just superb fit and finish - it's like imagine a Miele made out of metal - it's "that" style of fit and finish and quality. The suction seems to be lower than my Miele and Dyson, or like a Lux Silverado or maybe a Marquis, but maybe I just haven't gotten "used" to it yet. The filtration seems awesome, however the power nozzle is PIA to use - MUCH prefer the Miele's easier steering. If I had to choose between a Dyson, Miele, or MM, I would probably pick the MM, then Dyson, then Miele, but because Dysons are readily available, I would go with a Dyson overall just for bagless sake, however the quality and VERY cheap, NON-bleached paper bags this machines uses is also just awesome. Best bagged machine I've ever used fit and finish and build quality wise. People, I found this crazy deal on Vacuumland.org. Head over there now to maybe find deals you seriously wouldn't find anywhere else (besides maybe craigslist).

Are they cheaper by the dozen?

Carmine D.

mole

Reply #11   Jul 24, 2010 10:47 am
vacmanuk wrote:
Oh dont get him started. The next thing Hertz will be doing is powering up a Dyson 24 hours a day just to filter his home. Well I guess thats 11 out of 12 being put to good use.

Will hertz leave the windows open while filtering the air in his house?

My dyson dc14 has the special smoke out filters,they were a bargain at 159.99 .

Does hertz use a generator to run his dysons,  I hear they run much better when using 440 volts.

regards

MOLE

CarmineD

Reply #12   Jul 24, 2010 1:44 pm
mole wrote:
Will hertz leave the windows open while filtering the air in his house?

My dyson dc14 has the special smoke out filters,they were a bargain at 159.99 .

Does hertz use a generator to run his dysons,  I hear they run much better when using 440 volts.

regards

MOLE

Hi MOLE:

I recently went on a site for genuine dyson filters and was amused by the huge buyer warning with the parts/filter ad:  BEWARE OF AFTERMARKET JUNK.  I immediately thought of you know who.  Must admit in all my years in the vacuum store business I never bought a pallet of junk vacuums most of which don't even run if he is to believed.  I wouldn't take them if they were free.  They'd have to pay me to do so.  Nor do I know of anyone else who ever paid to buy junk vacuums.  He's unique when it comes to junk.  Wish he were around when I was culling my vacuum junk heap over the years to make room for useful [read money maker] parts/models.  Most pay to have garbage collected.  He buys it. 

Carmine D.

This message was modified Jul 24, 2010 by CarmineD
Hertz

Reply #13   Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm
Carmine, even when a Dyson doesn't work it's better than a piece of crap Oreck, haha. You thinking Oreck's (at least the older ones) are good machines kind of makes me laugh at anything you have to say. I'm telling you these things were abused to hell and back, and there are places that are willing to let them go for "junk prices" even though they're not junk items, same goes for Orecks etc. You guys need to grow up and stop sniffing each others behind. I heard you two will have a tea party and play dress up with the XL21, and then dance with it like a stick broom because that's essentially what it is. Sarcasm is the sign of ignorance. At least in this case.
CarmineD

Reply #14   Jul 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Hertz wrote:
Carmine, even when a Dyson doesn't work it's better than a piece of crap Oreck, haha. You thinking Oreck's (at least the older ones) are good machines kind of makes me laugh at anything you have to say. I'm telling you these things were abused to hell and back, and there are places that are willing to let them go for "junk prices" even though they're not junk items, same goes for Orecks etc. You guys need to grow up and stop sniffing each others behind. I heard you two will have a tea party and play dress up with the XL21, and then dance with it like a stick broom because that's essentially what it is. Sarcasm is the sign of ignorance. At least in this case.

We're calling it a junk party.  You're the guest of honor. 

Carmine D.

vacmanuk

Reply #15   Jul 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Whatever happened to your intention of buying that Electrolux Ultra, Hertz?
Replies: 6 - 15 of 15Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42