Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Check your mail . . .

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Check your mail . . .
Original Message   May 5, 2010 12:59 pm
Costco cardholders,

For those interested, I just got the latest Costco coupon thingy and a $60.00 off coupon is being offered from May 13th to June 6th -- in my area and at Costco Online -- for the Oreck XL Pro Plus.  This includes the lightweight upright and portable vacs plus a turbo tool and year's supply of bags.

Venson

This message was modified May 5, 2010 by Venson
Replies: 15 - 24 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Check your mail . . .
Reply #15   May 5, 2010 9:58 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
You know my feelings about Clown Reports.  They are as full of crap as you.

Dyson, loved by millions and envied by those who can't afford the best.

I'm not a big fan of CR myself.  The best thing I find about it is this:  It rates HOOVER as the best upright for rug cleaning.  As I do.  Like the HOOVER WT and TEMPO.  Two of my all time favorites.  CR reports factually about dyson and bagless vacuums:  More sizzle and hype than substance and function.  I believe and say the same about dysons and bagless.  WRT your opinions, like the above, makes no difference dipsell what and how you feel about CR and your other nonsense commentary.   Nobody cares.    It's not personal.  It's business.  You don't have it and will never get it.

Carmine D.

This message was modified May 5, 2010 by CarmineD
HARDSELL

Reply #16   May 5, 2010 10:57 pm
CarmineD wrote:
I'm not a big fan of CR myself.  The best thing I find about it is this:  It rates HOOVER as the best upright for rug cleaning.  As I do.  Like the HOOVER WT and TEMPO.  Two of my all time favorites.  CR reports factually about dyson and bagless vacuums:  More sizzle and hype than substance and function.  I believe and say the same about dysons and bagless.  WRT your opinions, like the above, makes no difference dipsell what and how you feel about CR and your other nonsense commentary.   Nobody cares.    It's not personal.  It's business.  You don't have it and will never get it.

Carmine D.

I fail to se the relevance of ratings because of your opinion.  Your opinion is like an a#$hole which we all have.  What makes you unique is that you ar an a#$hole with and opinion.

You have no idea about Dyson performance.  Just more of your deceipt and BS.  Do you actually think anyone cares about your antiquated thinking? 

Business for you was lies and deceipt.  After 40 + years of that I do not expect you to reform.  So, you could say that I get it. Remember I told you that Hoover would fold. AND THEY DID.

Keep the flattery going for DYSON.  The most copied and envied vacuum you can buy.  Don't you wish you had gotten on board rather than sinking with Hoover?

Go to an upscale store tomorrow and buy something nice for the home.  You will feel better even if it looks out of place with those rejects and overstocks that you decorate with.

CarmineD

Reply #17   May 6, 2010 3:34 am
Crapsell HS:

Successful businesses of my own making [as in 55 plus years and 2 industry careers] are based on facts and correct opinions turdsell.   Sounds like you are jealous and covetous.  Sorry to break your dyson loving heart with my facts and opinions. 

Carmine D.

This message was modified May 6, 2010 by CarmineD
Moderator Mike_W

"There is no BEST or PERFECT vacuum cleaner"

"Take care of your vacuum, then your vacuum will take care of you"

Reply #18   May 6, 2010 2:39 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Crapsell HS:

... turdsell.   

Carmine D.

Enough of the namecallling.  It is so childish.
retardturtle1

Reply #19   May 6, 2010 4:29 pm
Venson wrote:
Costco cardholders,

For those interested, I just got the latest Costco coupon thingy and a $60.00 off coupon is being offered from May 13th to June 6th -- in my area and at Costco Online -- for the Oreck XL Pro Plus.  This includes the lightweight upright and portable vacs plus a turbo tool and year's supply of bags.

Venson

Id say in the right home/enviroment the Oreck combo with 2 yr is the ideal choice...many years of life...10-15-20+yrs poss..... nice filtering bags/size.

One of the very few vacuums that can do a great job at home as well as in a commercial enviroment...a proven durable vacuum that will last.

On a tight budget ,with that coupon you cant lose....great price and long life...solid reputation.

turtle

CarmineD

Reply #20   May 6, 2010 4:51 pm
Mike_W wrote:
Enough of the namecallling.  It is so childish.

Sorry Mike W but it so fits HS I couldn't help myself.  Since you called me out only, perhaps you can also ensure that HS does NOT get personal with his posts and sticks to the product facts and not me.  If you check his litany of posts here, and I'm not sure you ever do, you'll note that his posts are inevitably directed toward me personally and professionally.   Not vacuum products and their pros and cons.  Detracts from the purpose of my dialogue to constantly have to fend off his childish personal attacks against me since you have turned a blind eye to it.

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #21   May 6, 2010 5:12 pm
retardturtle1 wrote:
Id say in the right home/enviroment the Oreck combo with 2 yr is the ideal choice...many years of life...10-15-20+yrs poss..... nice filtering bags/size.

One of the very few vacuums that can do a great job at home as well as in a commercial enviroment...a proven durable vacuum that will last.

On a tight budget ,with that coupon you cant lose....great price and long life...solid reputation.

turtle

Have to agree turtle.  COSTCO is not the only big box retailer which carries and sells ORECK vacuums.  Other big box retailers do also.  I expect to see even more BBR stores sell the ORECK brand of vacuums and even ORECK air purifiers.   Probably sooner than we think rather than later. 

Carmine D.

retardturtle1

Reply #22   May 6, 2010 5:30 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Have to agree turtle.  COSTCO is not the only big box retailer which carries and sells ORECK vacuums.  Other big box retailers do also.  I expect to see even more BBR stores sell the ORECK brand of vacuums and even ORECK air purifiers.   Probably sooner than we think rather than later. 

Carmine D.

HI Carmine

How well do they sell at costco..[you would think very well]..and how do their prices compare to the oreck stores.

turtle

CarmineD

Reply #23   May 6, 2010 5:44 pm
retardturtle1 wrote:
HI Carmine

How well do they sell at costco..[you would think very well]..and how do their prices compare to the oreck stores.

turtle

COSTCO prices for ORECK are competitive with the authorized ORECK stores.  Maybe too much so.  Ask Lucky1.  However, ORECK has chosen to keep its latest and greatest models in ORECK stores while allowing big box retailers to sell the older discontinued ORECK models.  I think it's a win win for ORECK and vacuum customers.  Lucky1 probably feels differently.  I must say ORECK's timing was absolutely superb.  ORECK never shuttered stores up to the recent economic downturn in 2008.  But since 2008, unfortunately, some ORECK stores have closed.  Not many but some for a variety of reasons not completely related to just ORECK.  For example, typically ORECK stores are located in malls that have one or more big name stores as anchors to draw customer traffic.  Some of these stores closed and left the malls.  Customer traffic suffered.  ORECK suffered.  ORECK's move to big box retailers could not have been better economic and business timing. 

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #24   May 8, 2010 7:42 am
CarmineD wrote:
No doubt Venson the ORECK deal at COSTCO is hard to pass up at $240.  One note FWIW the ORECK Silver up solo at $225 comes with 5 year warranty.  COSTCO combo with 2.  Choose your preference.

Carmine D.

Correction:  The ORECK duo at COSTCO comes with a 3 year warranty not 2.  I received the COSTCO sale ad with ORECK $60 coupon in the mail.  Thanks for the heads-up Venson.  Sale starts May 13 and runs thru June 6.

Carmine D.

Replies: 15 - 24 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42