Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

Dyson QVC
Original Message   Jan 30, 2010 10:00 am
First HSN and now it's going to be on QVC....
Replies: 22 - 31 of 34Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Dyson QVC
Reply #22   Feb 1, 2010 1:32 pm
vacmanuk wrote:
QVC UK also sell Orecks!

Are there ORECK stores in the UK?

Carmine D.

Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Reply #23   Feb 1, 2010 4:18 pm
Dustmite wrote:
Thanks Ace.  Dave Shimkus has not been demoing Dyson’s on HSN and now we know why (presuming he’s going on QVC).

HSN has stood should to shoulder with Hoover as they target Dyson and defecate.  Lying comes naturally at Chinese [U.S.] Hoover.  It has been insulting and horrifying to watch HSN stand by and even participate in Chinese Hoover’s lambasting of Dyson and false comparisons to Dyson, and false mechanical claims.  Buyer beware.

Dyson Invents Big

Severus wrote:

Dustmite,

For those of us who don't watch HSN or QVC, could you please elaborate on what exactly these false comparisons are?   It's not enough to say that they're false - just because you don't like the results. 

Dustmite,

I'm still waiting for your explanation of what's false?     Just because you don't like the results doesn't make it false.   Please elaborate.  

This message was modified Feb 1, 2010 by Severus

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
CarmineD

Reply #24   Feb 1, 2010 5:52 pm
Severus wrote:

Dustmite,

I'm still waiting for your explanation of what's false?     Just because you don't like the results doesn't make it false.   Please elaborate.  

Dyson's infamous mantra:  Never clogs, never loses suction. 

Carmine D.

mole

Reply #25   Feb 1, 2010 7:47 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Dyson's infamous mantra:

Never clogs, never loses suction. 

Carmine D.

For a little while...................
DysonInventsBig

Reply #26   Feb 1, 2010 9:18 pm
Dustmite wrote:
Thanks Ace.  Dave Shimkus has not been demoing Dyson’s on HSN and now we know why (presuming he’s going on QVC).

HSN has stood should to shoulder with Hoover as they target Dyson and defecate.  Lying comes naturally at Chinese [U.S.] Hoover.  It has been insulting and horrifying to watch HSN stand by and even participate in Chinese Hoover’s lambasting of Dyson and false comparisons to Dyson, and false mechanical claims.  Buyer beware.

Dyson Invents Big

Severus wrote:

Dustmite,

For those of us who don't watch HSN or QVC, could you please elaborate on what exactly these false comparisons are?   It's not enough to say that they're false - just because you don't like the results.

Severus wrote:

Dustmite,

Venson,

You Dyson-bad mouther’s are a time-suck.  In the past, I’ve built plenty of pro-Dyson arguments and produce plenty of pro-Dyson research only to have it dismissed without proving otherwise.  So...  you first.  Go ahead and watch the jaw-dropping, radical Red Fusion (and Fusion rebadging) HSN demos and report your findings...  Is Red conning or is Red not conning.  I’ll follow up.

There’s plenty of Fusion (and Fusion rebadging) on Youtube and HSN.  I hope you pick and link here the more obvious con-demos.

Dyson Invents Big

Venson

Reply #27   Feb 1, 2010 9:41 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Venson,

You Dyson-bad mouther’s are a time-suck.  In the past, I’ve built plenty of pro-Dyson arguments and produce plenty of pro-Dyson research only to have it dismissed without proving otherwise.  So...  you first.  Go ahead and watch the jaw-dropping, radical Red Fusion (and Fusion rebadging) HSN demos and report your findings...  Is Red conning or is Red not conning.  I’ll follow up.

There’s plenty of Fusion (and Fusion rebadging) on Youtube and HSN.  I hope you pick and link here the more obvious con-demos.

Dyson Invents Big

Geez DIB, have you missed my attention that much? You're going off again you know.  If you need aid in keeping up with your medicine, I'll send money.

For the time being just give your head a little thump -- left side, right side, wherever.  Maybe you'll jar a loose marble or two back into their proper places.

Venson

DysonInventsBig

Reply #28   Feb 2, 2010 12:44 am
Venson wrote:
Geez DIB, have you missed my attention that much? You're going off again you know.  If you need aid in keeping up with your medicine, I'll send money.

For the time being just give your head a little thump -- left side, right side, wherever.  Maybe you'll jar a loose marble or two back into their proper places.

Venson

Whatever Venson...now, how about posting that Red-review. 

Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Reply #29   Feb 2, 2010 1:39 am
Dustmite wrote:
Venson,

Dyson Invents Big

Dustmite,

I don't need the HSN tests, I place my trust in Consumer Reports.  In fact, I just got my March issue in the mail today with the vacuum cleaner reviews. 

Curiously, the Dyson DC28 Animal at $600 (#13) is tied with the Hoover WindTunnel t-series for $130 (#14).   The Hoover actually get's better individual scores for tool air flow, handling, and pet hair.  However, CR selected the model with the short cord and no brush roll off switch (upgrade for $30), and the score would exceed that of the best Dyson.

In the top 11 (9, 10, and 11 are tied) uprights there are:

4 Hoover's
2 Miele's
2 kenmore's
2 panasonic's
1 Eureka

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
CarmineD

Reply #30   Feb 2, 2010 6:43 am
Severus wrote:
Dustmite,

I don't need the HSN tests, I place my trust in Consumer Reports.  In fact, I just got my March issue in the mail today with the vacuum cleaner reviews. 

Curiously, the Dyson DC28 Animal at $600 (#13) is tied with the Hoover WindTunnel t-series for $130 (#14).   The Hoover actually get's better individual scores for tool air flow, handling, and pet hair.  However, CR selected the model with the short cord and no brush roll off switch (upgrade for $30), and the score would exceed that of the best Dyson.

In the top 11 (9, 10, and 11 are tied) uprights there are:

4 Hoover's
2 Miele's
2 kenmore's
2 panasonic's
1 Eureka

Thanks SEVERUS.  MARCH edition hasn't hit the newsstands/retailers yet.  Still, dyson just can't get it right yet.  Has to decide what it wants to do: vacuums or everything else.  Spreads its resources too thin.  Doesn't make anything better, starts anew, the prices keep going up, the product performance keeps going down. 

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #31   Feb 2, 2010 6:45 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Venson,

Dyson Invents Big

Dib:

You're living in the past.  Ancient history.  FUSION has been superceded years ago.  Where you been all your life?  Watching the Simpsons?

Carmine D.

Replies: 22 - 31 of 34Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42