Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
M00seUK

Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner
Original Message   Jun 25, 2009 10:06 am
In the press today:-
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23711862-details/Dyson+with+more+revs+than+F1+racer/article.do

Product details:-

• Motor goes at 106,000rpm 'three times faster than any other motor'
  • 200 watt motor
  • 65/38 air watts (switchable power??)
  • £129.99 GBP RRP, powered brush version £149.99

I think the devil will be in the other details, as we learn them. Presumably it's using the Dyson Digital motor? From the photo, the collection bin looks slightly deeper and has a more prominent release switch. It has improved max suction (DC16 has 36 air watts) so I'm presuming (nay hoping) that it can run in standard mode for more than 5mins and switch to a 'turbo' mode as needed?

I have prefectly good DC16, but I could be tempted by something with a longer run time and twice the already impresive suction for car cleaning.

Replies: 130 - 139 of 340Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
DysonInventsBig

Re: Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner
Reply #130   Aug 3, 2009 11:47 pm
mole wrote:
Do i have this all strait now,Severus is Venson,Carmine is MOLE,  D.I.B.is dyson himself,motorhead is hardsell, Gasko is really Larry the cable quy, Dusty is Herman Munster, Just is Da ve Orecks twin uncle.

Trebor is really Harpo Marks, Retard 1 turtle is Boss HOOVER , Airblade is  Matt mmc, but really works as ambassador to  france,

I'm lost but if i happen to show up here before i get back please tell me to wait .
\

I know Venson, TRUST ME HE;S THE ONE AND ONLY, Man o man what a place this would be with 2 of him...............

regards

MOLE  J.P.

Hmmm,

Trust me when I say...  the webmaster knows the location of all who login via IP addresses.  They can end this hogwash, that is... they can single out and end any one person using multiple-usernames (personalities). - This was a problem on a popular collector site and it was addressed (stopped), and rightfully so.  Does anyone have a problem with only one username per poster (per person)?  I changed my name from No Loss of Suction to DysonInventsBig.  Why?  More non-Dyson no loss vac’s were coming online and I did not want to be associated with non-Dyson vacuums, so I switched and problem solved.  FYI, the webmaster can handle individuals who use more than one username and can do it without anyone loosing face.

Carmine, I'm no shrink and I'm not sure why you have nose troubles.  Proverbs 17:28: "Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue".

DIB
This message was modified Aug 4, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Moderator Mike_W

"There is no BEST or PERFECT vacuum cleaner"

"Take care of your vacuum, then your vacuum will take care of you"

Reply #131   Aug 4, 2009 5:34 am
Boy, you all are some real "vac enthusiasts".  Get a grip, they are only vacuum cleaners.  I have said it before, dyson will continue and so will HOOVER and ORECK.  I swear some of you defend a company like it was your own and defend  more than the true owners.  

I have done an IP address search a long time ago, on most of you.  When someone new comes on, I search their IP address.  I was not sure about Severus, so I looked.  He lives in a completely different state than Venson Thomas.  I do not even think Severus is on as many times a day as Venson Thomas is.  As for Motorhead, well he is not T.G. 

You do not want to post under different screen names on this forum, because it shows that you are trying to deceive.  Have one name or the other, but not multiples.  If you have to go through all of that, to get your point across, you really do not have a point.  We will see if there are multiple names and it will not be kept a secret.  You will be kicked out of here.
This message was modified Aug 4, 2009 by Mike_W
CarmineD

Reply #132   Aug 4, 2009 6:52 am
Mike_W wrote:

As for Motorhead, well he is not T.G. 

My apologies Motor Head for saying and thinking you were.  Thanks Mike for clearing it up for me and setting the record straight. 

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #133   Aug 4, 2009 6:55 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Carmine, I'm no shrink and I'm not sure why you have nose troubles.  Proverbs 17:28: "Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue".

DIB

Like I told you DIB, it's one thing to know the Word and quite another to practice in our daily lifes.  I have always recoined the above Proverb and stated as follows:  It's better to stay quiet and appear to be dumb, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.  I follow that saying.  More should.

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #134   Aug 4, 2009 7:01 am
DIB:

The person with their nose in the part of Sir James anatomy where the sun never shines, shouldn't comment on others' noses and where they are.

I keep telling you:  Before you criticize the splinter in your neighbor's eye, remove the timber from your own.

Where's your proof now DIB?  Can't  back up your words can you?

Carmine D.

Venson

Reply #135   Aug 4, 2009 8:10 am
Thank you Mike. Thank you Carmine.

Venson
CarmineD

Reply #136   Aug 4, 2009 8:58 am
My pleasure Venson.

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #137   Aug 4, 2009 9:14 am
Mike_W wrote:

You do not want to post under different screen names on this forum, because it shows that you are trying to deceive.  Have one name or the other, but not multiples.  If you have to go through all of that, to get your point across, you really do not have a point.  We will see if there are multiple names and it will not be kept a secret.  You will be kicked out of here.

Mike, Is there any way to see if some have multiple personalities although only one user name?
HARDSELL

Reply #138   Aug 4, 2009 9:15 am
CarmineD wrote:
Like I told you DIB, it's one thing to know the Word and quite another to practice in our daily lifes.  I have always recoined the above Proverb and stated as follows:  It's better to stay quiet and appear to be dumb, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.  I follow that saying.  More should.

Carmine D.

You remove all doubt daily.  
DysonInventsBig

Reply #139   Aug 4, 2009 11:53 am
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

The person with their nose in the part of Sir James anatomy where the sun never shines, shouldn't comment on others' noses and where they are.

I keep telling you:  Before you criticize the splinter in your neighbor's eye, remove the timber from your own.

Where's your proof now DIB?  Can't  back up your words can you?

Carmine D.

I’m fine with Mike’s explanation, no one lost face, not even me.  Like I said, you've got nose trouble.

DIB
This message was modified Aug 4, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 130 - 139 of 340Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42