Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Just

New Electrolux
Original Message   Jul 1, 2009 4:50 pm
I heard tell that there was a new Lux coming down the pike.  Anyone have any info?  Is it a new Lux or a redesigned Guardian?

Some hear tell it has a digital motor. 

Replies: 37 - 46 of 147Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
procare

Re: New Electrolux
Reply #37   Aug 2, 2009 8:10 pm
Hardsell, In your remark about me scrounging thru trash is an insult. I have no need to go thru somebody's trash for business. Business is good thank you. Both in sales and repair.  Those bagless vacs that no one wanted fixed have been trashed (R ECYCLED ). I don't resell them. A few of the Dysons have been made into birdfeeders. Others have been put aside for spare parts.  Most given on trade $25.

Procare

HARDSELL

Reply #38   Aug 2, 2009 9:29 pm
procare wrote:
Hardsell, In your remark about me scrounging thru trash is an insult. I have no need to go thru somebody's trash for business. Business is good thank you. Both in sales and repair.  Those bagless vacs that no one wanted fixed have been trashed (R ECYCLED ). I don't resell them. A few of the Dysons have been made into birdfeeders. Others have been put aside for spare parts.  Most given on trade $25.

Procare

retardturtle1

Reply #39   Aug 2, 2009 10:25 pm
procare wrote:

Procare

$25.....that much? WOW......we tell them to keep the dyson. .no dyson trade ins ..out of pity we give xtra pk bags ...with the purchase

of a beautiful ,durable ,high quality ,very resonably priced vacuum ...from our showroom.

CarmineD

Reply #40   Aug 3, 2009 5:51 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Refer back to the customer satisfaction polls and you will find more satisfied Dyson owners than your hoover brand owners.  Of course the pros love repairing those hoovers.

Hello HS:

Your argument falls apart with only one HOOVER model: the HOOVER TEMPO.  I posted the excerpt from amazon.com with 1000 customer reviews for the TEMPO.  More than any other make/model.  The most popular and top rated vacuum of all vacuum brands bought and used.  Only $80 MSRP vice your brand $500 plus. 

Visit the indy from which you purchased your bagged Royal Emminence.  Ask about your fave brand.  Then, report back here what you learn.  If you dare?

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #41   Aug 3, 2009 6:40 am
procare wrote:

Procare

Hello Procare:

HS and his dyson twin DIB are dyson pawns here who attack personally and professionally all vacuum cleaner stores owners and operators for their frank and honest opinions about their favorite brand dyson.  Taking their lead from dyson and Sir James they also attack all other bagged brands [choke vacuums]  and bagless [lazy copiers] in an effort to elevate their own overpriced brand at the expense of others. 

They are not vacuum industry professionals, tho they don't state their background here saying instead it is not important.  Gives them wide latitude and discretion to attack indies and industry pros here who do post and are proud of their business heritage.  DIB will point to his father's 3 restaurant businesses as a frame of reference for business.  I suspect he does not see eye to eye with his father either on business matters since he is not part of the restaurant business.  I opine that his father used dysons in the businesses and was so upset and disappointed by the performance that he refuses to allow his son in.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  But not sure.

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #42   Aug 3, 2009 7:55 am
CarmineD wrote:
Hello HS:

Your argument falls apart with only one HOOVER model: the HOOVER TEMPO.  I posted the excerpt from amazon.com with 1000 customer reviews for the TEMPO.  More than any other make/model.  The most popular and top rated vacuum of all vacuum brands bought and used.  Only $80 MSRP vice your brand $500 plus. 

Visit the indy from which you purchased your bagged Royal Emminence.  Ask about your fave brand.  Then, report back here what you learn.  If you dare?

Carmine D.

Is your computer giving bad info again.  Amason results do not show Hoover as rating better.

Total Reviews5 Stars% with 5 Stars  
141476353.96%Tempo 
35514.29%Fusion  31% rated it 1 star
1218.33%Fusion Plus50% rated it 1 star
41225662.14%DC07All Floors
55142777.50%DC07Animal
704970.00%DC25Animal
1327859.09%DC14All Floors
16110867.08%DC18All Floors

I discussed Dyson with the Royal dealer when I bought the Royal.  Actually he did not bad mouth them.  Naturally he wanted to sell a vac so he gave the pitch on advantage of the Royal.  BTW he was selling DC07 and had one on the new display floor.

CarmineD

Reply #43   Aug 3, 2009 8:10 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Is your computer giving bad info again.  Amason results do not show Hoover as rating better.

Total Reviews5 Stars% with 5 Stars  
141476353.96%Tempo 
35514.29%Fusion  31% rated it 1 star
1218.33%Fusion Plus50% rated it 1 star
41225662.14%DC07All Floors
55142777.50%DC07Animal
704970.00%DC25Animal
1327859.09%DC14All Floors
16110867.08%DC18All Floors

I discussed Dyson with the Royal dealer when I bought the Royal.  Actually he did not bad mouth them.  Naturally he wanted to sell a vac so he gave the pitch on advantage of the Royal.  BTW he was selling DC07 and had one on the new display floor.

As usual HS you post ands spin to suit your purposes.  HOOVER TEMPO gets more 5 star ratings than the DC07 All Floors and DC07 Animal combined.  THe most 5 star ratings.  Take off your dyson color glasses.  Here's the excerpt for you again:

"The Hoover Tempo Widepath U5140-900 gets the most support from more than 1,000 owners who have posted reviews at Amazon.com. It's also included in Consumer Reports magazine's more scientific roundup of vacuum cleaners. We found a few interesting posts on Epinions.com and some video reviews at ExpoTV.com.

Overall, owners of the Hoover Tempo Widepath U5140-900 upright vacuum are very happy with their purchase. They cite the vac's low weight (only 16 pounds) compared to others, which makes it easier to push and to carry up and down stairs. Owners are also pleased with the included allergen filter. 

Glad to hear the indy sells at least the DC07.  I would too just for accomodation to customers who insist and to get the warranty and parts business.  Unlike James, indies don't have to bad mouth dyson to elevate the brands they sell and repair.  All coexist for customers to chose.

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #44   Aug 3, 2009 8:22 am
CarmineD wrote:
Hello Procare:

HS and his dyson twin DIB are dyson pawns here who attack personally and professionally all vacuum cleaner stores owners and operators for their frank and honest opinions about their favorite brand dyson.  Taking their lead from dyson and Sir James they also attack all other bagged brands [choke vacuums]  and bagless [lazy copiers] in an effort to elevate their own overpriced brand at the expense of others. 

They are not vacuum industry professionals, tho they don't state their background here saying instead it is not important.  Gives them wide latitude and discretion to attack indies and industry pros here who do post and are proud of their business heritage.  DIB will point to his father's 3 restaurant businesses as a frame of reference for business.  I suspect he does not see eye to eye with his father either on business matters since he is not part of the restaurant business.  I opine that his father used dysons in the businesses and was so upset and disappointed by the performance that he refuses to allow his son in.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  But not sure.

Carmine D.

Carmine,  I do not attack but hell yes I will defend.  Your asinine remarks have resulted in many attacks from others on you in every forum that you participated in. 

You have had a vendetta against Dyson ever since they made a monkey of you a few years back.  Please post back with any untrue statements that I have made against other brands.  Your ego is so big that you will go to any extreme in an attempt to boost it.  Dyson took the wind out of you sails so you set out on a journey to ruin them.  Success or failure will not be a result of your part.  You are no more than a pith ant in the path.

A professional is one who earns a living in a given or implied occupation.  All are not experts, skilled nor honest. Regardless of occupation.  I did not attack Procare.  In fact I posted a smiley with the comment.  Anyone who participates in a publc forum and can't accept some kidding needs to get in a dark room without a computer.  I previously thanked Procare for his civil manner in one of his posts.

HERE IS YOUR SIGN   

CarmineD

Reply #45   Aug 3, 2009 8:46 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Carmine,  I do not attack but hell yes I will defend.  Your asinine remarks have resulted in many attacks from others on you in every forum that you participated in. 

You have had a vendetta against Dyson ever since they made a monkey of you a few years back.  Please post back with any untrue statements that I have made against other brands.  Your ego is so big that you will go to any extreme in an attempt to boost it.  Dyson took the wind out of you sails so you set out on a journey to ruin them.  Success or failure will not be a result of your part.  You are no more than a pith ant in the path.

A professional is one who earns a living in a given or implied occupation.  All are not experts, skilled nor honest. Regardless of occupation.  I did not attack Procare.  In fact I posted a smiley with the comment.  Anyone who participates in a publc forum and can't accept some kidding needs to get in a dark room without a computer.  I previously thanked Procare for his civil manner in one of his posts.

Defend the consistently lower and lower sales for the later dyson models and the lower 5 star ratings.  Tell me based on the data: Are dyson sales and performance improving/regressing?  Your data.  Just as the indies and I here are saying.  DC07 was the best for dyson.  After that, its been all downhill.  In sales and performance.  70 ball models sold.  On the market for over 2 years.  Innovative?  In price and looks only.  This is the same model with the defective motor harness wiring that fails in a few months of purchase.  Wonder how many of those 49 raters giving 5 stars would still?

Carmine D. 

This message was modified Aug 3, 2009 by CarmineD
CarmineD

Reply #46   Aug 3, 2009 8:51 am
The more you post and attack, the more you prove me right about you and your dyson twin DIB being dyson pawns here.  Struggling to keep your fave brand afloat?  Did you notice that in your chart data, HOOVER TEMPO models sold more than all your dysons combined.  Do the math.  One HOOVER model sells more units than a half dozen dyson models and gets more 5 star ratings.  Fact!  You posted it.  Look at the low dyson sales and 5 stars for the ball model.  DIB boasts this as leading edge technology.  Yeah, right like the dyson ball barrow that no longer sells anywhere except on-lin by a German outfit that had to modify substantially to give it balance.  Sold to little ladies who do gardening!

Carmine D.

Replies: 37 - 46 of 147Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42