Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Regina Duo Vac . . .

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Regina Duo Vac . . .
Original Message   Aug 1, 2009 2:43 pm
Hi,

Purely for historical reasons -- the following link is to a Regina Duo Vac canister up for sale on eBay that must go back at least 30 years. Regina also made a lightweight direct-air upright vac and, for whatever reason, removed its fan and mated it with the Regina canister.

Point of mention, among the images displayed you'll find one of the vacuum's carry-handle bearing a big, bold label saying, "Cyclonic Suction."

Best,

Venson
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Regina Duo Vac . . .
Reply #1   Aug 1, 2009 4:51 pm
Very nice Venson, thanks for sharing.  How about that:  Cyclonic coined by Regina on its vacuums before dyson.  And in bagged version.  Too bad the user manual is not with it!

Carmine D.

Venson

Reply #2   Aug 1, 2009 8:26 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Very nice Venson, thanks for sharing.  How about that:  Cyclonic coined by Regina on its vacuums before dyson.  And in bagged version.  Too bad the user manual is not with it!

Carmine D.

Hi Carmine,

It's an old, old term that's been bandied about or Though I don't know when it was first done, Compact also had "Cyclonic" on its die-cast floor tools.

Have you seen the bagless silver Hoover WindTunnel Cyclonic yet? Costco has it standing right beside the standard Dyson DC17. The Hoover is about $130 and the Dyson costs $425.

Venson
CarmineD

Reply #3   Aug 2, 2009 6:46 am
Venson wrote:
Hi Carmine,

It's an old, old term that's been bandied about or Though I don't know when it was first done, Compact also had "Cyclonic" on its die-cast floor tools.

Have you seen the bagless silver Hoover WindTunnel Cyclonic yet? Costco has it standing right beside the standard Dyson DC17. The Hoover is about $130 and the Dyson costs $425.

Venson

Hi Venson:

No I have not and plan to visit my local COSTCO to take a look.  Thanks for the information.  Ironically, as the dyson bagless gets higher in price the competition gets lower.  And may I add, the competition gets better.  The dysons, worse.  Less a/w, more filter maintenance.  More problems.

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42