Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Did I Miss Something?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Did I Miss Something?
Original Message   Jun 2, 2009 3:43 pm
I just checked out HSN online and notice that I did not see any product by Euro-Pro or Shark. I did a search and still nothing. Could it that illustrious organization is no longer on the HSN roster or -- better yet -- done for?

Venson
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Did I Miss Something?
Reply #1   Jun 2, 2009 5:04 pm
Venson wrote:
I just checked out HSN online and notice that I did not see any product by Euro-Pro or Shark. I did a search and still nothing. Could it that illustrious organization is no longer on the HSN roster or -- better yet -- done for?

Venson

Hi Venson:

Kaput.  Finito.  Sayonora on the old steel guitar.  Over a year now.  If I recall correctly, MOLE was the first poster to predict their demise.  Another casualty of the recession of 2008!

Carmine D.

Venson

Reply #2   Jun 2, 2009 5:29 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Hi Venson:</p><p>Kaput.  Finito.  Sayonora on the old steel guitar.  Over a year now.  If I recall correctly, MOLE was the first poster to predict their demise.  Another casualty of the recession of 2008!</p><p>Carmine D.

It's an ill wind that blows no good . . .
vacmanuk

Reply #3   Jun 2, 2009 9:13 pm
I write on Epinions from time to time. When I saw one of Euro Shark's cyclonic uprights I nearly did a double take; it was one of our budget brands models in the UK which never did get much credos even when it was on sale here.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42