Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Little vacuum cleaner men in big YouTube chairs...

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DysonInventsBig

Little vacuum cleaner men in big YouTube chairs...
Original Message   Feb 15, 2009 4:22 pm
How long until someone exposes the rubbish and lies of [vacuum cleaner] *clubbers and *dealers who use YouTube as their platform? 

DIB

*Not all, just many (are dirty).
This message was modified Feb 15, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 66 - 67 of 67Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Little vacuum cleaner men in big YouTube chairs...
Reply #66   Mar 10, 2009 3:13 pm
Not only do I, but I practice the Book too.  Hence, I can say when I see BOSS I'll ask him. 

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Re: Little vacuum cleaner men in big YouTube chairs...
Reply #67   Mar 10, 2009 3:14 pm
CarmineD wrote:
I'm not so sure.  Maybe for sentimental reasons.  Buy for practical reasons?  BOSS HOOVER was a practical business man.  The plant was over 100 years old.  What would it have taken to bring it up to current standards?  Alot.  Too much.  Raze and start over.  It was a good run.  Time to begin anew.

Carmine D.

Model2 wrote:
I can't see 'Boss' Hoover looking kindly on the termination of so many, many loyal workers' jobs. As someone who took such good care of his local community - as preacher, as mayor, as generous (and frequently anonymous) benefactor - I'm sure he would be just as disgusted with what happened as many of the rest of the rest of us were. When he passed away, two services had to be held to accomodate the sheer number of mourners who had travelled to pay their respects. He wasn't your average cold, ruthless 'captain of industry'. He was a real humanitarian, and I don't think he could fail to overlook the human impact caused by the closure of his beloved, century-old factory.

Not for nothing have the North Canton locals branded TTI 'Totally Tradition Ignorant'.

Model2,
I wanted to say thanks for sharing of "Boss" Hoover.  I know little of the man, I love hearing of men who do well in life and then "give back".  If inclined please share more of the this man (why was he called Boss), etc, perhaps a of him  too.

DIB
This message was modified Mar 10, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 66 - 67 of 67Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42