Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Hoover Platinum Cyclonic Canister...?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
lazaruspup

Hoover Platinum Cyclonic Canister...?
Original Message   Feb 18, 2009 10:36 am
OK, tell me I'm not crazy but take a look at the Platinum lineup on the Hoover website and tell me that the "NEW" Hoover Cyclonic Platinum Bagless Canister is not just the Hoover Elite Bagless Cyclonic Canister with a new color scheme and an additional 149 dollar markup... I went to the Hoover website to order some bags yesterday and it immediately caught my eye. The handle setup and the cann setup is exactly the same as the Elite. The only obvious difference is the WT powerhead.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Trebor

Re: Hoover Platinum Cyclonic Canister...?
Reply #1   Feb 18, 2009 8:00 pm
Lazaruspup,

The new Platinum canister looks like a Dyson canister. The Windtunnel Bagless is altogther different. The Hoover site yielded nothing on "Elite Bagless Canister"

Trebor

lazaruspup

Re: Hoover Platinum Cyclonic Canister...?
Reply #2   Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Trebor,

The Hoover Elite Cylonic Canister is manufactured as a TTI rehash of one of their other products. It is Hoover Model S3825. Check out Amazon.com and do a search for Hoover Elite S3825 Canister and it will pop up with full specs including pics. Its the obvious predecessor to the Platinum bagless with a $149 powerhead???
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42