Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
ainstalshia

a
Original Message   Dec 23, 2008 12:44 pm
This message was modified Aug 18, 2011 by ainstalshia
Replies: 23 - 32 of 42Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: I need help choosing a new vacuum
Reply #23   Dec 24, 2008 5:13 pm
Bad memory again, my good friend!  After our 2006 exchanges, as I recall BMW [my pick] tied toyota [your pick] by both the Wall Street Journal and Consumer Reports for the best in luxury sedan.!  Forgot??

BMW is still profitable!!

Merry Christmas, my good friend.  Go new car shopping.  You can get a good deal on a new discounted toyota!!

Carmine D.

This message was modified Dec 24, 2008 by CarmineD
mole

Reply #24   Dec 24, 2008 6:52 pm
After pondering your situation for a while,You need a PRO TEAM xp1500,can be bought off E-BAY in the low 300 range.Trust me you wont find a better vacuum cleaner out there at any price.I strongly suggest you check it out,Its built so well and has so many  features that no one else has,you will have it for at least 25 years.This is the best kept secret in the vacuum industry.

MOLE
HARDSELL

Reply #25   Dec 24, 2008 7:41 pm
mole wrote:
After pondering your situation for a while,You need a PRO TEAM xp1500,can be bought off E-BAY in the low 300 range.Trust me you wont find a better vacuum cleaner out there at any price.I strongly suggest you check it out,Its built so well and has so many  features that no one else has,you will have it for at least 25 years.This is the best kept secret in the vacuum industry.

MOLE

MOLE,  I thought you were talking about a transmission or shifter.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. 

HARDSELL

Reply #26   Dec 24, 2008 7:43 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Bad memory again, my good friend!  After our 2006 exchanges, as I recall BMW [my pick] tied toyota [your pick] by both the Wall Street Journal and Consumer Reports for the best in luxury sedan.!  Forgot??

BMW is still profitable!!

Merry Christmas, my good friend.  Go new car shopping.  You can get a good deal on a new discounted toyota!!

Carmine D.

Carmine, there is no luxury car with the Toyota name plate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU MY FRIEND.  STAY OUT OF THE EGG NOG.  YOUR MIND IS FOGGY ENOUGH.

mole

Reply #27   Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm
HARDSELL wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU MY FRIEND.  STAY OUT OF THE EGG NOG.  YOUR MIND IS FOGGY ENOUGH.

Hi H.S. happy holidays,
Isnt the toyota avalon  considered their luxury flagship model.It has a lot of LEXUS TO IT???

MOLE
HARDSELL

Reply #28   Dec 24, 2008 9:18 pm
mole wrote:
Hi H.S. happy holidays,
Isnt the toyota avalon  considered their luxury flagship model.It has a lot of LEXUS TO IT???

MOLE

I have known Avalon owners who said they wished they had bought the Camry.  Biggest complaint was interior noise.

Luxury is subjective.  Lexus has an exceptionally smooth ride and an ultra quiet interior.  That is luxury to me.  Others consider a car to be luxurious simply because it is expensive.  Some even go so far as to think luxury is having nitrogen in your tires.

CarmineD

Reply #29   Dec 25, 2008 6:55 am
HARDSELL wrote:

Hello HARDSELL:

You're right. What was I thinking?  It's just an overpriced camry with some extra doo dads and cup holders.  BMW won the luxury class straight out!

Hope Santa is good to you.

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #30   Dec 25, 2008 7:03 am
mole wrote:
After pondering your situation for a while,You need a PRO TEAM xp1500,
MOLE

Hello MOLE:

Did you mean Pro-Team XL21?  ORECK upright and compact canister for $299? 

Buon natale, mi'amico. 

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #31   Dec 25, 2008 7:46 am
HARDSELL wrote:

Luxury is subjective.  Lexus has an exceptionally smooth ride and an ultra quiet interior.  That is luxury to me.  Others consider a car to be luxurious simply because it is expensive.  Some even go so far as to think luxury is having nitrogen in your tires.

Hey HS:

Some posters here consider a vacuum to be quality made simply because it is expensive.  I say, and you do to [albeit after MOLE and I drilled it into you for the last 3 years], it's just overpriced, overhawked and overhyped.  Like toyota's luxury brand name!

I opine since nitrogen provides a smoother quieter ride, you include yourself in the latter category!

Carmine D.

This message was modified Dec 25, 2008 by CarmineD
mole

Reply #32   Dec 25, 2008 8:08 am
CarmineD wrote:
Hello MOLE:

Did you mean Pro-Team XL21?  ORECK upright and compact canister for $299? 

Buon natale, mi'amico. 

Carmine D.

Hi Carmine.

No i did not mean the oreck XL21,proteam is a vacuum company that sells commercial uprights and back packs sold at janitorial supply houses,This machine is the same as the sanitaire 6600,the electrolux commercial upright,Its the best bang for the buck vacuum out there,and its half the retail price of the latter mentioned machines.Its the best secret in the vacuum business,well up to now.98% of the proteams parts interchange with the aerus/electrolux commercial upright,remember the prolux ?

Just so you know with all the infighting between the patents and using logos this product allmost never made it to the industry.Check out PULLMAN-HOLT also they have a variation of this machine also.....

MOLE
Replies: 23 - 32 of 42Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42