Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Lux power nozzle replacement brushes

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Vernon

Lux power nozzle replacement brushes
Original Message   Jul 7, 2008 4:42 am
Any suggestions for a good replacement brush for pn5, 6 and later Aerus/Lux power nozzles??  I like the current Aerus replacement, but don't like the price.  Have tried Cleveland Woods, not bad, but a little stiffer than I'd like.  There's one that the brush dowel is plastic, but the bristles are way too stiff.  The current perfect canister has a close replica to the current Aerus, but the perfect is way too stiff as well.  Too stiff of brush can cause the carpet fibers to fuzz.  Any suggestions??

Vernon
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
mole

Re: Lux power nozzle replacement brushes
Reply #1   Jul 8, 2008 4:32 pm
Hi Vernon,

the cleveland wood replacement pn5/6 brush roll is not too bad,the pulley and gear on the drive side not as good as the O.E.M., the other bearing and hold down not as good as the O.E.M.

What kind of prices are you getting for the oem brush vs the replacement brush.I'll see if i can help you out..................

Have you seen the dramatic price drop on the perfect lux,at 459.00,these ought to sell like HOT CAKES........

MOLE
Vernon

Re: Lux power nozzle replacement brushes
Reply #2   Jul 9, 2008 5:47 pm
Mole,

Thanks for your help.  I'll P.M. you with the prices I'm paying on the brushes. 

I wonder if the price drop on the Perfect/Lux is going to be permanent, or just a promotion??

Vernon
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42