Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Dyson vacuum & other vacuum related videos & photos...

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DysonInventsBig

Dyson vacuum & other vacuum related videos & photos...
Original Message   Nov 22, 2007 12:23 am
1)  Nov 21, 2007 James Dyson t.v. commercial parodied on Saturday Night Live.

2)  March 17, 2009:  While many independent vacuum dealers bad-mouth, lie of and/or dismiss James Dyson and his teams contributions, many others champion the man.  Watch James Dyson in his element - in his Malmesbury Headquarters.  NBC’s “Today Show”  http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=71fa9222-10d2-413c-bf31-0007895697ac

2)  Older video news:  I could not resist...  A Hottie car-news chick mentions the rumor of Dyson working with car makers, and Oreck gets a mention too (funny).

www.blinkx.com/video/hamann-stallion-audi-a7-fast-lane-daily-24jun08/JQ18e2m7y5hiULCgEQWSvw

This message was modified Oct 28, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 89 - 98 of 316Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
DC18

Dyson, Sebo and Bissell user

Re: Dyson & other vacuum related videos & photos...
Reply #89   Jun 2, 2008 6:50 am
Dyson UK Website has some new TV Ads\Videos, see link below:

http://www.dyson.co.uk/about/ads/

DC18

Acerone

Reply #90   Jun 2, 2008 7:02 am
Looks like we have our ads up on Dyson US

http://www.dyson.com/about/ads/
CarmineD

Reply #91   Jun 2, 2008 7:36 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

I'm sure all would be interested to read/know exactly how and why you authoritatively arrived at your conclusion. 

Please!  Would anyone outside of Carmine like to belly up with their reputations and side with the innocence of Hoover UK and how they denied their theft of Dyson technologies?        DIB

Hello DIB:

Just as "should" means "must" to you when applying to BISSELL, it means "maybe/maybe not" to you when applying to dyson.  Where one stands ofentimes depends on where one sits.

I didn't condone HOOVER UK's actions.  The court decision was correct and it levied a hefty fine and penalty on HOOVER UK, as it should.  But the decision did not use the words you did to describe HOOVER UK's actions.  

Carmine D.

This message was modified Jun 2, 2008 by CarmineD
CarmineD

Reply #92   Jun 2, 2008 12:46 pm
Acerone wrote:
Looks like we have our ads up on Dyson US

http://www.dyson.com/about/ads/

Hello Acerone:

I saw either the DC24/DC25 TV ad.  I'm not sure which it was.   I'm very surprised that dyson doesn't use a home setting with a person using the vacuum.  Just the stand alone vacuum [not sure which one it is?] on a dull background with some sales pitching.  And no price.  Not going to win any advertising awards from my perspective.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #93   Jun 2, 2008 5:29 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Hello DIB:

Just as "should" means "must" to you when applying to BISSELL, it means "maybe/maybe not" to you when applying to dyson.  Where one stands ofentimes depends on where one sits.

I didn't condone HOOVER UK's actions.  The court decision was correct and it levied a hefty fine and penalty on HOOVER UK, as it should.  But the decision did not use the words you did to describe HOOVER UK's actions.  

Carmine D.

Carmine,

Does it offend you that I call a corporate giant who steals a one time backyard inventor’s widgets, thieves and liars?  You’re on a crusade of one, suggesting Hoover UK did not thieve James’s proprietary technology, nor did Hoover take the opportunity to lie and/or distort in court.  I myself and I believe others too, do not seek or need your approval on this matter.        DIB

P.S.  James Dyson gave his sworn testimony detailing how he invented his dual cyclone.  Hoover did not produce not one inventor, not one engineer, not one designer who could explain how they “invented” or worked on or worked thru the process of “inventing” the HTV (Hoover Triple Vortex).  Hoover was not all that truthful (IMO).  The Judge wanted to know why there was not someone from Hoover explaining/telling their side of the engineering story.

This message was modified Jun 2, 2008 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #94   Jun 2, 2008 5:34 pm
Hello DIB:

Your words which you spin and manipulate for purposes of insinuation do not offend me.  They only serve to prove what I said:  Where one stands, depends oftentimes on where one sits.

You should address here on any dyson thread you like, not the age old HOOVER-dyson lawsuit which is ancient history now, but the fall off in dyson new vacuum market share every year in the UK since 2004.  What do you have to say about this trend?  Why has it happened?  It's significant.  From a high of over 40 percent to under 30 percent in 2007. 

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #95   Jun 2, 2008 5:50 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Hoover was not all that truthful (IMO). 

Hello DIB:

That's a sudden change from 'liars and thieves.'

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #96   Jun 2, 2008 5:51 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Hello DIB:

Your words which you spin and manipulate for purposes of insinuation do not offend me.  They only serve to prove what I said:  Where one stands, depends oftentimes on where one sits.

You should address here on any dyson thread you like, not the age old HOOVER-dyson lawsuit which is ancient history now, but the fall off in dyson new vacuum market share every year in the UK since 2004.  What do you have to say about this trend?  Why has it happened?  It's significant.  From a high of over 40 percent to under 30 percent in 2007. 

Carmine D.

Carmine,

Manipulate?  That would fall under your where you stand mantra.

I quit asking myself why you go after Dyson long ago.  Me responding (the above post) is nothing more than practice, trying to persuade you is not my objective.  I am quite aware of the indexing process and the potential for many others to view my and these others posts and potential for many years to come.  If the topics become uninteresting or too repetitive I will post less.

You start the topic (with me and others) but no guessing.  Get something concrete and post.        DIB

CarmineD

Reply #97   Jun 2, 2008 5:53 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Hello Acerone:

I saw either the DC24/DC25 TV ad.  I'm not sure which it was.   I'm very surprised that dyson doesn't use a home setting with a person using the vacuum.  Just the stand alone vacuum [not sure which one it is?] on a dull background with some sales pitching.  And no price.  Not going to win any advertising awards from my perspective.

Carmine D.

Come to think of it, I tend to believe it was the DC24.  Why?  The bottom cord wrap is so close to the ground in the TV ad.  But very hard to make out.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #98   Jun 2, 2008 6:28 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Hello DIB:

That's a sudden change from 'liars and thieves.'

Carmine D.

I made my point.  I do have a family to think of.        DIB

Replies: 89 - 98 of 316Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42