Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
HARDSELL

Royal Eminence
Original Message   Feb 22, 2008 9:45 am
Does anyone have experience with this model from Royal?

All comments are welcome.

Replies: 9 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
HARDSELL

Re: Royal Eminence
Reply #9   Mar 8, 2008 4:50 pm
budmattingly wrote:
Hi Hardsell,

I just bought the RY9750 a few days ago. It came shipped with the handle and hose needing attached. It seems to be well built. Type U Royal-air Bag in dustcompartment . Metal handle with a cushion grip. Metal bottom plate that

has a latch to remove the bottom plate and a metal brush roll with stiff brushes. I have only had the chance to use it once and it did a very good job. I bought mine off of Ebay by doing a search for Royal Eminence. Their is a vac dealer selling

brand new ones in factory box. I checked it out before I put it together. It was brand new in unopend box. This dealer was selling them for $249 and $15.00 shipping.He raised the price on the one I purchased to $ 2 69 and $15.00 shipping.

Ordered Monday night and received it Thursday. Fast Shipping. On my packing list the vacuum came from Allied Vacuum in NC. I looked on Royals website for the zip code and Allied Vacuum was listed as a Royal Dealer. I was able to turn

in the Warranty Card.

I paid $299 at a local vac shop.  I like the way it gives carpet a groomed look, although I do wonder if it is removing the maximum dirt.  Strings or sock lint require multiple passes to be thoroughly removed.  I vacuumed my car Thursday.  The hose suction is not nearly so good as on the Dyson.  I had to make several passes to remove grass and gravel from  the carpet. This debris was just on the carpet and not embedded.

All in all a good vacuum the has a feel of quality.  You already know that I still prefer the Dyson.

CarmineD

Re: Royal Eminence
Reply #10   Mar 8, 2008 6:06 pm
HARDSELL wrote:

You already know that I still prefer the Dyson.

How much did you pay for the dyson?

Carmine D.

Replies: 9 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42