Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Wessel Werk vs. Stealth Power Brush

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
vaclov

Wessel Werk vs. Stealth Power Brush
Original Message   Feb 16, 2008 10:09 pm
Both of these seem really sturdy but the Wessel Werks has higher RPM's (6000) when compared to the Stealth which only has 5,000, I'm assuming that the Wessel Werk would likely perform better but everyone raves about the Stealth, which one is better?
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Venson

Re: Wessel Werk vs. Stealth Power Brush
Reply #1   Feb 17, 2008 12:24 am
Hi vaclov,

This is a matter of apples and oranges, vanilla and chocolate, etc., etc. I have a Lindhaus power nozzle similat to the Stealth that I used at the office and I love it.  However, the power nozzle on my Iridium is just great and the power nozzles on other Kenmore machines I've owned have done great jobs

Both of the power nozzles you speak of, along with several others, are good performers.  As long as you have portable or central machinery to match eithers performance you'll have made a good match. 

Best,

Venson

mole

Reply #2   Feb 17, 2008 11:36 am
Hi we have sold and seviced both of these makers power heads,I give the lindhaus powerhead the edge over the ebk340 werks head.

MOLE

vaclov

Reply #3   Mar 13, 2008 10:31 am
Thanks for the replies I ended purchasing the Lindhaus 14inch and I don't regret a thing.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42