Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Who on Earth is Emer???

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Who on Earth is Emer???
Original Message   Jan 14, 2008 9:36 pm
Hi,

Is anyone here familiar with Emer vacuum cleaners?  I ask not because I'm impressed by this Italian company's products but because, from what I've seen, it makes some of the most high-priced unknown vacuums I've ever seen. It's top of the line canister is $700 bucks and a model or two of its stick vacs -- ala Miele -- surpass the $300 mark.  Emer models seem to be turning up on a number of online appliance vendors.  Videos on the sight show one of the hardest working salesman I have ever seen.

http://www.emerusa.com/

Best,

Venson

This message was modified Jan 14, 2008 by Venson
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Who on Earth is Emer???
Reply #1   Jan 15, 2008 7:15 am
Hello Venson:

Many many years ago when tank type vacuums ruled the earth, there was a very nice upscale well made tank vacuum called an Emerson.  Two speed motor, all metal, lots of chrome.  Built like a "tank" [pardon the pun]. High priced.  Long lasting.  Similar tank models were made under other names too, like Admiral and Cadillac.  More than likely no connection with this modern maker of vacuums.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Jan 15, 2008 by CarmineD
mole

Re: Who on Earth is Emer???
Reply #2   Jan 15, 2008 8:44 am
Hi Venson,EMER is an Italian company,been in business for years,word has it they make miele,bosch overseas,their vacuums are terrific,the best lightweight upright on the market,The company likens itself to staying on the small side.Their canister vacuums are very nicely priced and are top shelf,they can hang with the best of them,and you know i would not say this if it were not true,Their names are quite catchy also,Donetello,rafaello,etc,They are one great company.I personally use their light weight upright with a wessel werks turbo head.

Check out EMER U.S.A.

MOLE

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42