Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > LG Kompressor ad banned, called “Lazy Engineering”…

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DysonInventsBig

Original Message   Nov 15, 2007 6:44 pm
Replies: 18 - 18 of 18Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Lucky1

Reply #18   Jan 7, 2008 1:37 pm
If you hold a Laser Particle Counter near seals, cord winders etc on vacuums that are not sealed systems you will get various counts of particulant matter. FACT.

As for approvals and certifications by agencies we all know they can be distorted to fit the company needs. I have personally seen meter readings. If they are acceptable to you than fine. I however feel I HAVE to tell my customers the facts, pluses or minuses about machines. I don't know why Dyson is such a touchy subject for many. I read of lot's of happy customers and I have many people come into my shop telling me how much they hate their Dyson. Along with the panasonic I think they are the best of the bagless and in a good price point.

THEY LEAK DUST ... while vacuuming and disposing. Scoffing at or denying that fact is irrelevant. The real question is: Is that acceptable to you? If so, by all means buy a bagless.

I also think serviceability, availability of parts and can a local shop fix my vacuum or do I have to send it back to the manufacturer, should also be important when purchasing.
Replies: 18 - 18 of 18Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42